• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so youre telling me Smash Ultimate was the best selling game of the year even though it came out that late in the year?
On Amazon. I think the best selling game was Black Ops 4 followed by Red Dead Redemption 2.

So the switch is the first game console I got since the PS3 dropped.

We rolling with physical or digital games ? What’s your opinions?

Ditto on console purchases. I have all physical games based on sales prices. It's rare Nintendo games go on sale online for better than the physical price. Amazon, Walmart, and Target tend to have the best sale prices on games. I buy them all from Best Buy because they price match and I usually have coupons because of my Credit Card.

So the switch is the first game console I got since the PS3 dropped.

We rolling with physical or digital games ? What’s your opinions?

Are the Switch versions of DK Trop Freeze and Toad Treasure tracker the same as the Wii U versions?

Thanks

Is Golf Story like that forreal? I've heard good things about it, but don't know if it's my speed.

Is Golf Story like that forreal? I've heard good things about it, but don't know if it's my speed.
One of my favorite games I've played in awhile. There's nothing groundbreaking about it, just a fun game with a pretty good story. It's like a simple old SNES JRPG. For 10 bucks or whatever it's well worth the money. Probably took me like 15-20 hours to beat it, and the minigames are cool to play with friends.

Just copped mk8 on digital. Wish I went that route for odyssey

Digital is the way for me cause I’m lazy to carry these tiny cards around and switch them back and forth.

Just copped mk8 on digital. Wish I went that route for odyssey

Digital is the way for me cause I’m lazy to carry these tiny cards around and switch them back and forth.

Some of the group is playing tonight . 12:30est I believe.

Back
Top Bottom