Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, some1 come get Soulja Boy outta the bar and take his drunk *** home

DvCHPqpUwAEoZ6j.jpg

Credit Source: @Usernameez2ken on Twitter

A musician is selling a console that only plays pirated software and sees no problem with it.

We’ve gone full circle.

5 milli? That’s less than what they got the couple for emulators. I’m intrigued when Nintendo is going to get him.

Got my kids a switch for xmas....is the family plan needed to connect two different switches, or can i just sign into both switches under one account. obviously when not using the other one

Also is that new pokemon pichaku game good??

Got my kids a switch for xmas....is the family plan needed to connect two different switches, or can i just sign into both switches under one account. obviously when not using the other one

Also is that new pokemon pichaku game good??

The family plan is needed when you have "multiple Nintendo accounts/profiles" period.........whether it is multiple Nintendo accounts on one Switch console OR multiple Nintendo Switch consoles in the same household/group with at least one account on each console.

If you AND/OR your kids plan to play some of these multiplayer games online against other people (Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, Smash Bros), then yes.......you need the family plan.

If you already have this game on the PS4/PC.........don't mind this video, it is just for us Nintendo folk that haven't bought the game yet on any other platform

It would’ve been cool if they added the old school presentation option that’s available on 3DS.

Back
Top Bottom