• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the Mario Kart Wii U bundle lasts through June. I'm absolutely buying the system now because of this game.

Y'all think it's worth it to buy Wii U console now that Kart was out? Planning to get the bundle.

Yes. With the bundle you get a great value. You get the console, 2 games, a Wii wheel and a mario Wiimote alongside the year of digital promotion.

And with E3 right around the corner you'll be able to see what else is on the horizon, plus there's a good amount of great games on the Eshop.

Yes. With the bundle you get a great value. You get the console, 2 games, a Wii wheel and a mario Wiimote alongside the year of digital promotion.

And with E3 right around the corner you'll be able to see what else is on the horizon, plus there's a good amount of great games on the Eshop.

I'm sold. You mentioned 2 games, what's the other game? Thanks

I'm sold. You mentioned 2 games, what's the other game? Thanks

They way it works is that you register your copy of Mario Kart on the Nintendo club website and you can choose 1 of 4 games. The games are Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD, New Super Mario Bros U, or Wii party U. I think you have until the end of July to take advantage of the offer

They way it works is that you register your copy of Mario Kart on the Nintendo club website and you can choose 1 of 4 games. The games are Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD, New Super Mario Bros U, or Wii party U. I think you have until the end of July to take advantage of the offer

Right on! Gonna head over to get the bundle. Thanks

Bro im dying over her at this coldblooded Luigi vid from MK8

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

Lol@ Luigi. I haven't played much though. Pre-ordering from Best Buy was such a great deal though, $47 with gcu, $10 in MasterCard, free game and $5 e-shop credit for choosing a free game.

MARIO KART 8 SELLS HUGE OVER ITS FIRST WEEKEND
1.2 million sold in 72 hours.

Today, Nintendo revealed that its recently-released Wii U exclusive – the eagerly-anticipated Mario Kart 8 – had a stellar first weekend on the market. The game sold over 1.2 million units across the world, from North America, to Europe, to Japan, making it a bona fide commercial hit. The game launched on May 29th in Japan, May 30th in North America and Europe, and May 31st in Australia.

Interestingly, this marks a continuation of Nintendo and its partners releasing quality software on the Wii U. Mario Kart 8, according to Nintendo, is the 14th Wii U game to launch in the US with an 85 or higher on Metacritic. As for IGN, we absolutely adored Mario Kart 8, giving it a 9.0.

In a statement, Nintendo of America’s President and COO, Reggie Fils-Aime, writes that, "The early response to Mario Kart 8 demonstrates that the best days for Wii U are still ahead. This year’s E3 is just days away, and it will be all about the future games for Nintendo platforms. This milestone is a great place to start!"

Global sales of the Mario Kart franchise – which began on the Super Nintendo in the form of Super Mario Kart in 1992 – have passed the 100 million sold mark as of late March, 2014. Mario Kart Wii remains the best-selling game in the franchise by a mile, selling an astounding 35.53 million units, though Mario Kart DS isn’t far behind at 23.56 million units.

Last edited:
Now they just need to release a Wii U bundle for Smash and those console numbers should increase
pimp.gif

Now they just need to release a Wii U bundle for Smash and those console numbers should increase :pimp:

A bundle with the Smash Bros, a GameCube controller+adapter, and a free download for a GameCube classic game (Metroid Prime, Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, etc) would sell like crazy at $300.

Do it Nintendo!!

A bundle with the Smash Bros, a GameCube controller+adapter, and a free download for a GameCube classic game (Metroid Prime, Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, etc) would sell like crazy at $300.

Do it Nintendo!!
damn bro, you want a lot
laugh.gif
 I was just thinking maybe Smash, free download (similar to what is being offered with MK8 bundle but better games i.e. 3D World, DKR: TF, etc.) and maybe a custom themed console for $300

Back
Top Bottom