• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mean.gif
dont tell me that
i was thinking of getting it
mean.gif

guess wii party u
i just heard that sucks though too
Honestly bro, you might like it but it just looked boring and awful. I tried to keep an open mind and watched about 45 mins of gameplay, I just couldn't get into it. I think I'm just gonna sell my code for low.

:smh: dont tell me that

i was thinking of getting it :smh:

guess wii party u

i just heard that sucks though too
Honestly bro, you might like it but it just looked boring and awful. I tried to keep an open mind and watched about 45 mins of gameplay, I just couldn't get into it. I think I'm just gonna sell my code for low.
can u still gift games to folks?????
i may try to trade it
give em my code for say that metroid game for the gba virtual console

Would it be possible to patch current Wii U games to work with that adapter? I really would enjoy DKC and SM3DW more with a GC controller. I'll finally get to play Sunshine
pimp.gif

That list is pretty decent. I'm excited for Smash (Wii U), Bayonetta 2, X (hope that release date is real), Wii U Virtual Console, Mario Party U, Star Fox U and Zelda. I wouldn't mind a surprise 3D Mario similar to 64 or Galaxy either.

Super Mario Sunshine is a weird case. Its a good game, but a subpar Mario Game. I expected way more out of it. Fludd was cheese, you're basically untouchable because of it.

Top 5 water graphics that I've seen to this day though.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to patch current Wii U games to work with that adapter? I really would enjoy DKC and SM3DW more with a GC controller. I'll finally get to play Sunshine :pimp:

That list is pretty decent. I'm excited for Smash (Wii U), Bayonetta 2, X (hope that release date is real), Wii U Virtual Console, Mario Party U, Star Fox U and Zelda. I wouldn't mind a surprise 3D Mario similar to 64 or Galaxy either.
u never played sunshine?????
i will look later its around my house somewhere
i can send it to u

Super Mario Sunshine is a weird case. Its a good game, but a subpar Mario Game. I expected way more out of it. Fludd was cheese, you're basically untouchable because of it.

Top 5 water graphics that I've seen to this day though.
yeah i preferred the parts where u didnt have the fludd attached to ur back
was pretty much only when u chased shodaw mario/bowser jr
was a good game though just hated cleaning everything

so mario kart comes out tomorrow
im a pick it up at midnight from walmart
when do yall wanna start the first $5 mario kart 8 tournament?????
up to 12 peeps so $55 to the winner

yeah i preferred the parts where u didnt have the fludd attached to ur back
was pretty much only when u chased shodaw mario/bowser jr
was a good game though just hated cleaning everything
I loved the world of Super Mario Sunshine, most immersive Mario game I've ever played. The gameplay was just weird.

Ricky D Ricky D

I sent u a friend request on the Wii u
My nnid is nawghtyhare
I'll probably get on within the next few days, MK8 is a gift for my son's Kindergarten graduation which is Monday so probably won't be on til then, unless I can hide it from him :lol:

Hope it supports wave bird, if not I'll have to get some extension cables. Last time I played Brawl I accidentally snatched the Wii off the entertainment stand :lol:

Hope it supports wave bird, if not I'll have to get some extension cables. Last time I played Brawl I accidentally snatched the Wii off the entertainment stand :lol:
Bruh I had a wave bird back when they first released :pimp:
Who says Nintendo doesn't innovate
Don't know what happened to mine

:nerd:

Need that wind waker

Last edited:
Couldn't cop at Walmart
They couldn't find it :smh:
I just think they was being lazy
Oh well have to pick up tomorrow before work
There was people waiting as well

They couldn't find a game that should be getting put on shelves at midnight? Pure laziness smh

I remembered when I worked at wal mart and gears 2 dropped. I made sure they stocked right at midnight, it just sucked working overnight and reading the back if the case and manual all night :lol:

Last edited:
They couldn't find a game that should be getting put on shelves at midnight? Pure laziness smh

I remembered when I worked at wal mart and gears 2 dropped. I made sure they stocked right at midnight, it just sucked working overnight and reading the back if the case and manual all night :lol:
Heads up fry's electronics has Mario kart 8 for 49.99

Mcflyy Mcflyy what are ur impressions??
i picked it up this morning before work
so im not gonna get a chance to play till i get off at 5
man i thought about going home early
and saying im sick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom