• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I'm pissed 
laugh.gif
 so I finally see the red dragon after ages, and I need a scale to open up a shrine, so I'm chasing his ***, and next thing I know I see a shooting star not too far off, but I gotta choose the star at 10 o clock (direction), or the dragon getting away at 2 o clock (direction). I say **** it and go for the star, but next thing I know, I see my first Stalnox right in front of me. Beat his ***, then go back after the star, which literally disappears right in front of me at 5 AM(time) 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I just realized yesterday that when you use a bow that shoots multiple arrows at the same time it only actually uses 1 arrow from your inventory. I have so many of those bows but never use them because I'm always trying to conserve my arrow inventory :lol:.

Last edited:
I've found myself having even more fun exploring after I beat Ganon. I think having my own endgame, either 100% or just finding everything I wanna find, makes it more fun to just look at and empty area on the map and figure out what's supposed to be there. That or talk to more ppl for more side quests.

So I'm nowhere near as far as some of yall. Currently struggling with the Major Test of Strength Shrine. I took at least 4 or 5 times to beat the first test of strength shrine. Don't think I have enough hearts or solid weaponry to beat this but don't want to leave it.

it works perfectly fine (amiibo cards from etsy)

people could also get the yet unreleased items like the Fierce Deity gear and Sword

So I'm nowhere near as far as some of yall. Currently struggling with the Major Test of Strength Shrine. I took at least 4 or 5 times to beat the first test of strength shrine. Don't think I have enough hearts or solid weaponry to beat this but don't want to leave it.

just got to know the phases of the battle

time the dodges, if it's a spear the dodge tends to be on the side while if it's a sword attack it's jump back,

when it charges back and does the spin forward, major strengths either do not have those pillars on hide behind but sometimes there is a metal block you can lift with magnesis but it's best to just jump sideways

when he starts doing the laser beams spin, just stand far enough to avoid it and shoot it with arrows

towards the end, when it charges up the laser for a big blast, just run around and when he shoots just speed up while running towards the guardian, it shoots for shots and that's when you should be close enough to it to attack it and it'll do that until it's dead

just got to know the phases of the battle

time the dodges, if it's a spear the dodge tends to be on the side while if it's a sword attack it's jump back,

when it charges back and does the spin forward, major strengths either do not have those pillars on hide behind but sometimes there is a metal block you can lift with magnesis but it's best to just jump sideways

when he starts doing the laser beams spin, just stand far enough to avoid it and shoot it with arrows

towards the end, when it charges up the laser for a big blast, just run around and when he shoots just speed up while running towards the guardian, it shoots for shots and that's when you should be close enough to it to attack it and it'll do that until it's dead
For sure. That's how I got passed the 1st one. Now I'm fighting the one with the 3 arms. The hardest part for me is the last phase. I think I don't have enough weapons/arrows.  The highest attack weapon I have is 45. Everything else is <26.

A good technique to learn is reflecting guardian attacks with shields. Nothing better than taking down guardians with a pot lid :lol:

A good technique to learn is reflecting guardian attacks with shields. Nothing better than taking down guardians with a pot lid :lol:

i think it might be difficult to deflect the guardian laser inside the shrines because they shoot four consecutive shots so it can be real deadly especially if you only have a handful of hearts

Just gotta run a spiral towards him and don't get greedy if you don't have the weapons for it.

Also for that second phase I like using that updraft to just get a jump attack, that way I'm already in there to get attacks in
Yeah for that second phase, this is what I do with the occasional arrow or two.
i think it might be difficult to deflect the guardian laser inside the shrines because they shoot four consecutive shots so it can be real deadly especially if you only have a handful of hearts
I could beat it with 4 hearts though right? I'm wondering if I don't have enough. I've gone through a gang of apples and cooked meats in there.

I know it might've been explained before but I don't know what page, what does the amiibo cards/figurines do exactly? I have some cards in the cart but I never purchased a figure beforehand so it's foreign to me.

Yeah for that second phase, this is what I do with the occasional arrow or two.

I could beat it with 4 hearts though right? I'm wondering if I don't have enough. I've gone through a gang of apples and cooked meats in there.

I know it might've been explained before but I don't know what page, what does the amiibo cards/figurines do exactly? I have some cards in the cart but I never purchased a figure beforehand so it's foreign to me.
:lol: 4 hearts... Have you been cashing in your spirit orbs?

Only laughing because I didnt realize thats how you get more hearts until I had almost 20 stacked

Last edited:
^ ^ ^
completely understandable but if others are/were charging the same and they look better (you actually know which characters you're scanning by the pic) then why not?

you can certainly beat it with 4 hearts, it just needs patience (since your weapons aren't op yet) and good timing (to avoid taking unnecessary damage)

the amiibos give you items, some only available there like some clothes and weapons, nothing that is op though, items in the games are stronger for the most part

Last edited:
^ ^ ^
completely understandable but if others are/were charging the same and they look better (you actually know which characters you're scanning by the pic) then why not?

you can certainly beat it with 4 hearts, it just needs patience (since your weapons aren't op yet) and good timing (to avoid taking unnecessary damage)

the amiibos give you items, some only available there like some clothes and weapons, nothing that is op though, items in the games are stronger for the most part

i believe each one will have their OG amiibo pic on the card. it was about $3.75 / card, the fancy ones are no less than $10.00 each. :lol:

ahh ok, as long it isn't just some plain looking business card from the 80s :lol:

the one that was initially posted was $3 each iirc

$10 each is too close for the actual amiibo so no thanks

does the 16 cards include the upcmoing amiibo items like Fierce Deity and Skyward?

it works perfectly fine (amiibo cards from etsy)

people could also get the yet unreleased items like the Fierce Deity gear and Sword

Awesome, just grabbed a couple. Might try making some, if it's not too complicated

ahh ok, as long it isn't just some plain looking business card from the 80s :lol:

the one that was initially posted was $3 each iirc

$10 each is too close for the actual amiibo so no thanks

does the 16 cards include the upcmoing amiibo items like Fierce Deity and Skyward?

yeah here's the list of the 16

Includes ALL 16 Amiibos from Breath of the Wild!

8-Bit Link
Link Ocarina of Time
Wolf Link (20 Hearts)
Bokoblin
Archer Link
Rider Link
Zelda BOTW
Guardian
Fierce Deity Link
Skyward Sword Link

Link SSB
Ganondorf SSB
Zelda SSB
Sheik SSB
Toon Link
Toon Zelda

detailed info on each amiibo

edit:
Doesn't the BotW Zelda amiibo give the Hylian Shield? This other website says it does.
Neither the data-mined item tables nor my own findings have revealed the Hylian Shield coming from Zelda. Nobody has ever posted any proof of it happening. I think it's safe to say that she does not yield the Hylian Shield. I believe one website falsely reported this information and many other websites copied it. :nerd:

Last edited:
Loved those danger room test of strength battles. Wished they switched up some of the enemies but that's just nitpicking.

Back
Top Bottom