• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sonic mania $20
Then the big games mk8,Zelda, rabbids (meh), splatoon 2, arms

There's also games like puyo puyo, binding of issac, cave story

Mario odessy next month

With Destiny 2 now out, I'll probably be switching to primarily handheld for my Switch for awhile while my PS4 is back as my main TV console until Odyssey comes out (this isn't including the SNES Classic, but I'll be too busy to touch that thing when it comes out on the 29th).

I should probably think about building a better gaming PC too, considering I'm about to lose all my Destiny 2 raid friends to the PC version in a month from now

I should probably think about building a better gaming PC too

giphy.gif

LOL

The only thing that has been stopping me from building a new one (I'm actually using a custom gaming PC that I build in 2009 for Diablo III originally)...........prices.

Ain't no way you playing Destiny 2 on PC without something comparable to a GTX 1060 graphics cards at minimum.........I don't care about minimum specs on Destiny 2 if those minimum specs means increased lag time for you get to get pub stomped by someone with a better lag time than you.

Thank god for Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) coming up in 2 months

I read about those PowerA Pro Controllers.......not these particular Mario/Zelda customized ones, but when it first came out.

They are legit HOT GARBAGE from when I read, and the Hori ones are much better. The best pro controllers are the actual official wireless ones for the Nintendo Switch.......I mean, it is either that OR suck it up with your joycons in the controller grip.

^ damn that sucks. That Zelda looks good to me. I tried the joycon in the grip combination and I didn't like it, controller feels to small. I want a Pro controller but $70 for a controller is ridiculous :smh:

^ damn that sucks. That Zelda looks good to me. I tried the joycon in the grip combination and I didn't like it, controller feels to small. I want a Pro controller but $70 for a controller is ridiculous :smh:
Yeah I want one too but $70 is steep. I actually don't mind the Joy Con grip though.

WHOA...Rockstar Games back on Nintendo...yeah it isn't one of the heavy hitters but it's a start.

Yeah, don't get that N64 bundle........the 3rd party controller with the console is an immediate NO from the start.

Back
Top Bottom