• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd fry both of y'all
tenor.gif

Dragon Ball FighterZ Adds Goku Black, Beerus and Hit and Also Teases Dramatic Finishes
By Fabian Ortiz December 13, 2017, 6:50 AM EST

Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
In PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

The latest Dragon Ball FighterZ scans are here! In these scans we see Goku Black in his Super Saiyan Rosè form! He has Zamasu as a support and looks amazing!

We also see Beerus and Hit looking amazing! Beerus has his orbs of destruction which explode on contact, and is looking as menacing as ever.

Hit uses his Time Skip technique to absolutely dominate his opponent!

The other scans show off dramatic finishes, which will play as little cutscenes at the end of a match if certain conditions are met!

We’ll go through all of the new content from the scans once the translations are done, for now enjoy!

Anybody that really wants to play smash. I can play, my wii u gets played every other day. Im still playing in tourneys, I got one coming up on the 30th.
I was trash when I was beating people here, Im actually decent now so play at your own risk

Anybody that really wants to play smash. I can play, my wii u gets played every other day. Im still playing in tourneys, I got one coming up on the 30th.
I was trash when I was beating people here, Im actually decent now so play at your own risk

I'm down

My Nintendo ID is parada45

qxm7297caw301.jpg

Look at all that DISGUSTING SHOVELWARE that the Wii-U had for its launch year..........barely any high quality 1st party games, no wonder why it failed.

This list needs to be updated with Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2

Back
Top Bottom