• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up Super Dragon Ball Heroes already and planning on picking up MK11 at the end of the month

Gonna wait for the Cuphead physical to cop

Astro a10 headset botw Edition $20 at bestbuy...works with PS4 n Xbox as well, just got a Zelda skin on it.

Had a pair of a10s great headset Astro quality, great for kids cause it’s hella durable. And great sound.
How'd you cop for $20? Showing up for $50 for me

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

59C5E126-4B1A-40A0-B96E-65EE1E7904FC.jpeg

The kid and I in the commercial might be the only ones who play with the Joy Con grip. That and RGT 85 on youtube #teamnoprocontroller

Disney+ streaming service targeted for Switch
Posted on April 11, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News

During an investor stream, it was just announced that the Disney+ streaming service is coming to consoles. While PlayStation 4 appears to be the only confirmed platform at present, the image above refers to platforms they “want to be on”.

Disney+ is expected to launch sometime this year. It will house TV and film content from the company as well as brand new shows and more.

Thanks to Jake and Matthew for the tip.

Source

With MK11 coming to the Switch (which I'll be passing on in favor of the PS4 version), I hope this makes them consider releasing the original trilogy on the e-shop.

(I know there isn't a high demand for that, but I think they'd be fun games to play on the go.)

Last edited:
With MK11 coming to the Switch (which I'll be passing on in favor of the PS4 version), I hope this makes them consider releasing the original trilogy on the e-shop.

(I know there isn't a high demand for that, but I think they'd be fun games to play in the go.)
i prefer they just just release mortal kombat trilogy
instead of the actual first trilogy of games

I can't find Torna on Target's website. I'm thinking of the Fire Emblem Warriors though. I've been wanting to play a Musou game for awhile now.

*edit- I've found it now. I'll probably pick Torna up end of the week.

I can't find Torna on Target's website. I'm thinking of the Fire Emblem Warriors though. I've been wanting to play a Musou game for awhile now.

*edit- I've found it now. I'll probably pick Torna up end of the week.
can u post the link
my get it for my son

Back
Top Bottom