• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn’t stack if you have the family plan.

Went to the Twitch Prime offer website for the Switch Online deal..........and apparently the family plan isn't even eligible for the free 12 Switch Online from Twitch Prime.

Are existing Nintendo Switch Online members eligible for this offer?

Only Nintendo Switch Online users with individual Memberships are eligible for this offer. These users can add the 3-month and 9-month memberships on to their existing membership period. Unfortunately, Nintendo Switch Online Family Memberships are not eligible to participate in the campaign.

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loo...siUJXB56UVQ-LaiaC9dhJL2olaLRqjlusdcNCXm43WKIA

:smh:

366EC26C-C3E5-4F09-BA74-15EA6D593F74.jpeg
New pick ups on the Switch. Been keeping my eye on BlazBlue for sales and it came down to 33.95 on Amazon plus I had a $10 coupon so ultimately 26 bucks with Tax.

The 8bitdo Adapter is nice. Just tried it with Smash and a GC Controller and everything was smooth. The rumble is strong on the GC controllers.

Edit - found a Nintendo Black Wii Classic Controller for the low so I’ll be picking that up to play my classics and probably some fighters too.

Yoshi going to have to come down to $40 for me to cop. Only game I plan to pick up at full price this year is Pokémon.

I want MK11, but I’ll wait on it as well. Too much DLC I still need to get.

I preordered Yoshi back before Amazon changed their preorder promotion. So I got it for $50. Not sure if I’m going to keep it or not, only reason I got it was because I had completely forgotten about it and didn’t even know it came out yesterday until I got the shipping notification smh.

Back
Top Bottom