• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is the hori joy con with the d-pad any good? lack of d-pad makes some older platformers like mega man x2 and fighting games unplayable when on handheld.

It looks like Max and Shiva to me.

I’m just happy to play as Ms. Aguirre. Straight up powerhouse.

July 27, 2021.
ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg

is the hori joy con with the d-pad any good? lack of d-pad makes some older platformers like mega man x2 and fighting games unplayable when on handheld.

Yeah, I like it. Also reasonably priced back when I got it. Ended up picking up the blue import one too. It isn't a perfect d pad but obviously more than serviceable especially when compared to the regular joy con. It's what I use along with satisfye grip most of the time since I play in handheld mostly.

Yeah, I like it. Also reasonably priced back when I got it. Ended up picking up the blue import one too. It isn't a perfect d pad but obviously more than serviceable especially when compared to the regular joy con. It's what I use along with satisfye grip most of the time since I play in handheld mostly.

does it have rumble?

I’m not feeling yoshis crafted world at all. I don’t like the backgrounds/craft aspect, aiming eggs has taken several steps back with the change, yoshis speed is slow, it’s not really challenging at all unless you’re trying to 100%, it’s a collectathon (more so than usual), it’s def not as good as woolly world at all, The soundtrack is terrible and a huge step back from woolly world which wasn’t that great either but a step in the right direction from the bull**** that released after yoshis island.

What else...I don’t like the world map, the costumes are mostly trash, I don’t use them anyway, I don’t like aiming at stuff in the foreground or background due to the aiming system...I don’t like backtracking even half this much, the flip aspect does nothing for me.

Throw crafted world in the category of the other terrible yoshis games. Only woolly world and the original, yoshis island, are worth playing IMO. Ive never played yoshis story so I can’t and won’t judge.

This kazoo **** gotta go tho. One song, cool. The main song and the main instrument used? Na. Who green lit that..???

Bring baby Mario back next game and make it more like yoshis island and woolly world.

Ive never played yoshis story so I can’t and won’t judge.

Looking back on my nostalgia of playing Yoshi's Story back in the day, I can say Yoshi's Story on the N64 was the beginning of the Yoshi platformers going "downhill."

A lot of the things you hated about modern day Yoshi games (too easy, slower moving Yoshi, the pre-school soundtrack, etc.), they all originated back to Yoshi's Story on the N64.

And on top of that, the final boss fight of Yoshi's Story was absolutely lack-luster to the "BEEB BOI BABY BOWSER" final level of Yoshi's Island..........if you ever play it (or just watch a Let's Play of Yoshi's Story final boss battle), it was such a terrible boss battle after "the journey" you went thru to reach that point.

I did enjoy playing Yoshi's Story on the N64 when I played it as a kid back then, so I have no regrets playing that game..............in-between a few Super Mario 64 power stars.

Back
Top Bottom