Nintendo Wii = TRASH

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i waited online od early when it released to buy it.. played it twice and never played wii games on it again

i have played OG games that i've downloaded.. thats what makes the system for me.. that capability... if sony had that to buy old PS1 games for ex twisted metal 2.. it would be a wrap
umm.. you do know this has been capable for couple of years now on the ps3..

^
laugh.gif

Smash Bros and Zelda
pimp.gif

Playing the original Mario Strikers on the Wii is all you need. 4 people, 2v2 is the most fun I have ever had w/ a video game.

i thank my parents for using that Wii everyday. WiiPlay ftw! the play it EVERY DAY
when i wake up in the morning, when i get home from school, after I get out of the shower, etc etc.
they love that thing. Haven't played that system myself in a while.

Basically, my 360 is collecting dust. FPS's are fun and all..but thats all that system really offers, and
i dont play enough to pay for online gaming.

so ps3 ftw!!!!!

Those of you who bought it and are now disappointed obviously didn't think the decision through. The Wii isn't targeted at YOU. It's targeted tokids and people who weren't previously using video games. You can't compare a Wii to a PS3 or 360. Would you go buy a polo at Old Navy and thencomplain because it's not the same quality as a polo from Lacoste? Ok, a bunch of you would, but you shouldn't.

I got all three also. I rate them:

1. Wii
2. 360 (even with 1 RROD under my belt)
3. PS3 (basically paid $600 to play Madden when friends come over)

Ok so you cant connect to the net right?? IS THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU DISLIKE THE WII??? When you played it, did you enjoy it? I bought the wii for my kids. IDIDNT WANT THEM PLAYING HALO. They love it. But like some people say, its funner when you play with a group. I have 2 kids, so its fun for them.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Those of you who bought it and are now disappointed obviously didn't think the decision through. The Wii isn't targeted at YOU. It's targeted to kids and people who weren't previously using video games. You can't compare a Wii to a PS3 or 360. Would you go buy a polo at Old Navy and then complain because it's not the same quality as a polo from Lacoste? Ok, a bunch of you would, but you shouldn't.

i copped the wii recently only for mario kart because back in the day i took snes and n64 mario kart serious. the simple fact that you have to use that stupidcontroller had me pissed and a wasnt planning on trying to get used to that crap. i have a hard enough time trying to navigate through the menus with thatpointer. here i am complaining about the wii and i'm about to cop another one just to play tatsunoko vs capcom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Those of you who bought it and are now disappointed obviously didn't think the decision through. The Wii isn't targeted at YOU. It's targeted to kids and people who weren't previously using video games. You can't compare a Wii to a PS3 or 360. Would you go buy a polo at Old Navy and then complain because it's not the same quality as a polo from Lacoste? Ok, a bunch of you would, but you shouldn't.

i copped the wii recently only for mario kart because back in the day i took snes and n64 mario kart serious. the simple fact that you have to use that stupid controller had me pissed and a wasnt planning on trying to get used to that crap. i have a hard enough time trying to navigate through the menus with that pointer. here i am complaining about the wii and i'm about to cop another one just to play tatsunoko vs capcom
laugh.gif
Tatsunoku vs Capcom is the piff but the Wii controller is going to kill the game, theres a reason why its only coming out in Japan

i think its the complete opposite. The Wii is targeted to people are likeplaying video games. Not just the same old FPSers. Which is why PS3 and 360 is ultimately losing to the Wii. Speaking on gameplay, the quality of the wii'sgames are top-notch. The graphics of course are behind PS3 and 360 but i rather have something i can play over and over instead of something that just wows mewith graphics but gets boring after a few weeks. And the majority of people into gaming also do to.

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

i think its the complete opposite. The Wii is targeted to people are like playing video games. Not just the same old FPSers. Which is why PS3 and 360 is ultimately losing to the Wii. Speaking on gameplay, the quality of the wii's games are top-notch. The graphics of course are behind PS3 and 360 but i rather have something i can play over and over instead of something that just wows me with graphics but gets boring after a few weeks. And the majority of people into gaming also do to.
The quality of the Wii games are top notch? Not a chance dude. The Wii stays collecting dust unless you're at a party or something. Andit's always the Wii Sports game that everyone wants to play. The new Smash Bros. was appreciated for a couple of weeks, but now it's just sittingaround cause everyone wants to play Wii Sports and the online play is garbage. And what's the big deal with Wii Sports? Come on, how many times does ittake before swinging your arms at some cartoon boxer gets old?

I want something I can play for a while rather than something that wows me with overly simple motion control that gets boring in a few hours.

And how come a majority of the games on the Wii look like they came straight out of the N64? They aren't even trying!

Originally Posted by sole leisure

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

i think its the complete opposite. The Wii is targeted to people are like playing video games. Not just the same old FPSers. Which is why PS3 and 360 is ultimately losing to the Wii. Speaking on gameplay, the quality of the wii's games are top-notch. The graphics of course are behind PS3 and 360 but i rather have something i can play over and over instead of something that just wows me with graphics but gets boring after a few weeks. And the majority of people into gaming also do to.
The quality of the Wii games are top notch? Not a chance dude. The Wii stays collecting dust unless you're at a party or something. And it's always the Wii Sports game that everyone wants to play. The new Smash Bros. was appreciated for a couple of weeks, but now it's just sitting around cause everyone wants to play Wii Sports and the online play is garbage. And what's the big deal with Wii Sports? Come on, how many times does it take before swinging your arms at some cartoon boxer gets old?

I want something I can play for a while rather than something that wows me with overly simple motion control that gets boring in a few hours.

And how come a majority of the games on the Wii look like they came straight out of the N64? They aren't even trying!
well, everyone has there opinions of course, the wii is def. not for everyone. Especially if you have no friends, but the majority of people aresticking with the fun-factor side, the Wii's games have it.

i got wii ... and xbox ... xbox collects dust ... to each their own ... metroid prime 3 ... better than any game this generation ...

old school games are a must also ...

cosign on GUNSTAR HEROES ... that game has some of the best boss battles ever

dude said the quality of wii games are top notch lol. its the wii thats selling like hot cakes, not the games. just the other day i was reading an article ongamespot and nintendo tried to blame the lack of game sales on the developers, thats another lol.

it serves its purpose but it is definitely gimmicky and gets old fast

there are like 5 excellent total games for it
smh.gif

nintendo tricked me
tired.gif

now that the 360 is cheaper than a wii there is no excuse but stupidity to be selling 2 million a month

I had to buy a usb ethernet adapter just to connect online
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

As someone who camped out for this on release date...the Wii fails...I only got it for the Main Nintendo Franchise's(Mario and Zelda). Other than that...

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by Dakingii

So dudes are buying video game systems just to get chicks to come over to their crib, no offense but i think that's pretty pathetic
So...what would you suggest we do with a video game system? Play video games?!?!? By ourselves?!?!? Without girls?!?!?
laugh.gif
...that's a riot !

co-sign...if it works it works...do what you do coolness
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom