Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Seeing on Twitter, Mom's comment about abuse was about Nip's stepdad, not his actual father.

I believe Nip's actually talked about that before.

The Service was beautiful. I was in tears throughout the whole thing

His parents, the childhood videos, Sam and his sister, Lauren and the kids, Stevie, everything. I'm tearing up right now typing all this up.

I don't think I've ever been this torn up about the death of someone i've never even met.

RIP NIP

We still glorifying this gang life :smh:
It’s a major part of many people’s lives. For a lot of dudes, that’s their first example of love from a father figure perspective. Right or wrong, the bonds formed and work put in never leaves. There’s good to be found in everything, and if you put that work in and live to look back and see you made it through that, you’d rep it too. Hard to comprehend for many, but it is what it is.

Never in my life have I cried this much for a stranger. His music and message just resonated with us so much it's like we're losing our own flesh.
Yall not alone. My wife and I were at home working or at least trying to work, crying.

Sam resonated with me liek crazy, just because you knew he was there with him the whole journey on the backend.

Don’t even know how I watched that whole thing and held up at work throughout...

Never looked so forward to a commute home in my life...pressure building up. Gotta let this pain out.

This is all surreal. Just got back home and am amazed to see the procession is still going on. I am watching it, knowing EXACTLY what I’m seeing and I still have a hard time accepting the dude is gone...like others said before, its crazy to feel this way for someone I never personally met but it makes me question a lot in the processing...What exactly is it that makes people “close”? Physicality? Interaction? Time spent together? It’s always interesting when you peel the layers back. Much love to you all!

Back
Top Bottom