Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

The Pac comparisons are distasteful to both artist. Even though Pac was ignorant at times, he was way mature than the cats that where older than him, he was only 25 with a vision that was never accomplished. Nip was 33, so we'd have to give Pac 8 more years, and we'd also have to give Pac the easy digital era of recording music. I mean let's be real, he was a beast in the og era format of the recording world (reels/tracks), with no easy set up punch ins, plus music can be released at the press of a button now. Last but not least, imagine Pac having a public funeral in any State in 1996, it would've been straight chaos, because he was loved world wide. Its a reason why his family didn t do it. Nip is a legend in his own right, but please stop caring the two.

“The spook by the door” just came in the mail, about to start reading that next week. I already jam music around the house every Saturday morning for my kids to remember when they grow up. now i just ordered sage to burn with the music to send the right energy when we go face the world for that day. My dog nip stayed with the game and inspiration. :pimp:

When Sam spoke at the memorial...I felt every damn word. I honestly don’t even know how he stayed composed enough to finish. I would’ve been crawling.

My eldest brother was stabbed to death and that’s a pain that never goes away,when you feel like your loved one was taken ‍♂️. I honestly have learned a lot through Nip’s untimely demise though

I’m sure he has a ton. I can’t wait. I’m sure Blacc Sam and team make sure it happens properly. I feel there’s a ton of footage of Nip too. Would love to see some doc type stuff release.

With a career as long as Nip’s, I’d be shocked if there wasn’t more unreleased material in the vault. Looking forward to hearing more from him. Although if we never do, homie gave us enough classic material to last a lifetime.

Just because you compare doesn't mean its negative.

Tupac was everything I needed as a teen. He was. But as you grow older and have a family, you realize that some of the stuff Pac did got him killed while Nip didn't just talk he actually provided things for the city of LA that will be around long after he is gone.

Pac is still an all time great but when it comes to what one actually did for the city, Nip actually did something.

Just because you compare doesn't mean its negative.

Tupac was everything I needed as a teen. He was. But as you grow older and have a family, you realize that some of the stuff Pac did got him killed while Nip didn't just talk he actually provided things for the city of LA that will be around long after he is gone.

Pac is still an all time great but when it comes to what one actually did for the city, Nip actually did something.
Both did a lot of good just in different ways. Pac didnt have one city to call home. Pac brought a lot of attention to subjects through his music. The ****ing Vice President of the United States was talking about his music. Nip wasnt near as big of a star but he did a ton of great things in his community. There's no point in saying one was better than the other. Both did a lot of good in different ways and both were gone way too soon.

Both did a lot of good just in different ways. Pac didnt have one city to call home. Pac brought a lot of attention to subjects through his music. The ****ing Vice President of the United States was talking about his music. Nip wasnt near as big of a star but he did a ton of great things in his community. There's no point in saying one was better than the other. Both did a lot of good in different ways and both were gone way too soon.

You are 100% right. Pac didn't have a city to call home.

Nip did which is why (for me) as a native of Los Angeles, His impact is bigger than Pac's was.

Back
Top Bottom