Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Since I don't stay up on all his songs/releases, so this is once again another collection of songs that are new to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Slauson Boy 2 was nice and I'll eventually hit this one up too
Sums up my predicament too.  I hate trying to keep up with music cats drop weekly, so I'm looking forward to this lol.

I think some of us are just mad that dude made it seem like he was coming out with something completely new & its just a collection of songs hes made so far that ANYONE could have a done lol

I knew he was gon come out with another collection tho so i aint keep up for this very reason lol but Victory Lap really not coming out tho...:smh:

Anyone follow nip on the gram...what hes doing for his hood his city is inspiring exactly y hes my favorite rapper...his music always been motivation but this dudes lives it

Anyone follow nip on the gram...what hes doing for his hood his city is inspiring exactly y hes my favorite rapper...his music always been motivation but this dudes lives it
word I saw that he's building a community ctr

Not just that hes like building a mall wheres locals can buy shops to open up stores...uplifting his people

Nip doing his thing. Will always support.

With what he is doing in the hood, can't blame the muisc lagging right now.

The hood is more important.

Cyber monday sale starts tonight a 9 PM PST for the marathon clothing.

They do this every year, 40% off black friday, 50% cyber monday. I went to the store friday and in store prices are cheaper than online.

I think Nipsey is in a cool space, because unlike a lot of other artist, he doesn't need to put a ton of music out. I don't blame him for enoying himself, trying to better his community, build his business and smelling the roses. He has his core fanbase who anticipate his music.

Did he even do the tour thing and preview his album for fans that major announcement thing or is that not happening either

Back
Top Bottom