Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

just got into nipsey a few months ago,... never gave him a shot but he does have a knac for saying the right thing when needed... 

gonna go though this thread for more joints

Last edited:
naw he's the best in the game without even trying...i gurantee you can't post a wack nip verse or song since bullets have no names 2 or 3

how..yall act like he doesnt release music..if you look at it he releases more music than kendrick

like i said you can't list a wack nip verse or song

what separates him fron the top rappers out right now.?

Last edited:
how..yall act like he doesnt release music..if you look at it he releases more music than kendrick
like i said you can't list a wack nip verse or song

what separates him fron the top rappers out right now.?

2 Mixtapes in the last 3 years? Barely any visuals?

Nip is my guy....but he pump fakes and bluffs on releasing music. We need entire bodies of work a Lil bit more consistently from him.

I'm not asking him to flood the market.....but cmon my guy.

i can respect that but at the same time he dropped basically 3 mixtapes with brand new songs during the marathon monday run last yr..the only thing he hasnt done is release alot of videos

Last edited:

Could listen to this dude talk for hours, man.  Definitely gonna check the store out on Saturday.

Nip said this **** coming this summer, not even trying to get my hopes up. :lol:

Also said he got a beat from Hi-Tek can't remember the last time i heard a new Hi-Tek beat, unless i haven't been paying attention enough.

Him and his brother Black Sam damn near twins. :lol:

Just finished watching this joint that dropped today. The come up is real and these dudes deserve it all.
wanted to cop the white tee with the all money in logo, but not really tryna pay a cool 100 for it smh

Back
Top Bottom