Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

what are yalls 2 best and 2 worst tracks on the album?

Best would be intro and right hand to god

Worst would be loaded bases and status symbol 3. Both good songs tho

IMG_20180310_160059_137.jpg

Key 2 the city 2
Double up
Real big
Right hand 2 God
Grinding all my life

Double up and Key 2 to city 2 are my favorite tracks.
Album is SoCal certified

Damn no one messes with Blue Laces 2? Definitely my favorite song on the project.

The only other songs I really like are Dedication, Double Up, and Victory Lap. Young ****** is alright. The rest of the album was extremely underwhelming IMO.

It's a really solid album, I don't know about classic but has enough quality tracks to extend replayability for me.

Rap ******/Last Time I Checced probably aren't your typical Nipsey songs though.

Rap N's is terrible. Last time that I checked makes me want to throw up signs and start blood walking with some chucks and dickie shorts with the high socks. I need a whip with hydraulics now.

Rap *****s beat is one of the best beats on the album. Just don't like how he's yelling all the time.
The yelling on this album is definitely a little much for me :lol:

And Nip is still way too lazy with his flow 90% of the time, for my money. Saying a line and then waiting for two seconds and then saying another line gets old pretty quick for me. Sometimes songs work in spite of this but a lot of his best songs are when he breaks out of that complacency IMO (Dedication, Double Up, etc.).

He just put those 2 songs there to satisfy his fans that bang. Last time that i checc'd beat is Fire though won't deny that. Cant stand the choruses, album would have been better without them.

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't find two "bad" tracks on this album. But if I had to do without two songs forever they'd be "Double up" and "Real Big". Rap Ns and Last Time That I Checced go, but I've heard both so much before the album they they get auto skipped now usually.

Back
Top Bottom