Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

There’s gonna be heavy retaliation. Him and Sam kept everyone in check and focused on the money. Man this **** is sad af.

Stay safe out there fam :smh:

I really hope his dad wasnt working at the store at the time and had to watch his son die. Really crazy that this happened to someone doing so much good. My man had the album of the year last year IMO and the VL intro is one of my favorite songs ever. RIP King Nip...

Man, this **** is eating at me.

And I’m not one of those people where this type of stuff normally gets to me, but i ****ed with bro off everything he stood for. Everything he was about.

His music really really gets me through it. This **** hurts. And i know Lauren going thru it too, i ****ed with them as a couple. Always reminded me of my ***** and i.

RIP king.

We have and have had inspirational rappers, but Nipsey was one of the most transparent that I've personally seen and in the internet era we watched him from the start and get all the way to being on his way to greatness. It's a shame the same way we watched him grow, we now have to see him get taken away.

This isn't about rap music, this was like watching someone improve their own life and try to reach out to others. This hits a different level.

Yea folk was more than a rapper to me. He made owning your own stuff cool, wearing your own brand, not giving all your bread to these designer brands who constantly cross the line of racism. Knowing where you came from but not letting it define you.. Putting your people on and helping your community.. Yea I'm still sick man..

Yea folk was more than a rapper to me. He made owning your own stuff cool, wearing your own brand, not giving all your bread to these designer brands who constantly cross the line of racism. Knowing where you came from but not letting it define you.. Putting your people on and helping your community.. Yea I'm still sick man..

Man this is sad been listening to nip since like 09. I remember it was him, glasses Malone and jay rock next up for the west coast. So motivational and inspiring. Just looking back at his career how he was working on Victory Lap for years, he poured his heart and soul into that album and then gets murdered a year later :smh::smh::smh:

RIP NIP

Reactions: Ube
Exactly, his music wasn't jsut "Rap music" it was like a classroom, he was a professor trying to give out the wisdom, telling us that WE can make it on our own, you don't need to be out here doing the normal, make something out of your life and bring the other people up the ladder with you.

it's just eerie how life is...dudes life reads like a movie..his final tweet messes with me..i didn't realize that it was from earlier today..ppl are saying it was within a hr of him getting killed..its like he got word they were coming for him

Last edited:
Whether he did or didnt do it. He's announcing his own death.

The rumors of this being an inside job is wild.

Back
Top Bottom