Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Screenshot_20190331-223807_Chrome.jpg

man this is horrible seriously saw a dude from LA on TWITTER say he exchanged words with somebody he wasn’t cool with that simple **** can get *****z killed sad man just sad I literally bumped STATUS SYMBOL 2 & 3 every day

For those who don't know, I bodyguard & do security. I also used to work for as an intern for a big LA music producer's management team. They were tight with him and I got to cross paths with him once.

Two days ago, I was literally two miles away from where he got shot.
We were working an all day McDonald's Black Community Empowerment event at the nearby YWCA. Yvonne Orji (Molly from HBO's Insecure) spoke & Normani from 5th Harmony performed. They also gave out free food. Everyone was happy, including the cops.

Then fast forward to today... I'm sick. I've been following him since I was in high school, now 28. This makes no sense to anyone around LA right now.

Unfortunately, there have already been about 4 drive by shootings in retaliation since he initially got shot.

I've probably said too much here, but I needed to pay respect to one of my all time favorites.:smh:

I’m not too far from that new spot. Right on Vernon...saw the media event Friday.

Feels like the bird just went to re-gas after hovering all day.

My homie that’s stationed in Florida texted me and said to stay home and not go nowhere.

I just moved to view park from west Adams and this happens.

My 2 year old loves to take walks down to Crenshaw but we gonna be playing inside for a while. The avenues about to be hot

I was watching one of their news clips from the scene and they was talking to a sistah that grew up with Nip and they was playing Blue Laces 2 in the background and I just started crying. Played Blue Laces 1 and 2, just had to let it out.

It was really sad. Not a single dry eye at the scene

That last tweet makes me feel like he was into some drama with a clown NIP was a real G man should’ve been a little more careful with these fool out here in these streets man dude’s will take your life just to get a little fame & a name ain’t no government conspiracy just probably LA STREET politics....

Did the 3rd individual pass also? Maybe our only hope to shed some light on what actually happened and how.

I wasn't a fan at all so I'm not going to act like I was. I definitely heard of him and I remember when he made the XXL Freshman List with Cole, Gibbs, etc. This is a real tragedy but what I find interesting is how people are always so quick to point to conspiracies anytime something happens. Sometimes the answer is much simpler. Once you make money, you have to leave the hood. And a guy like him had a lot to lose. And to be frank, he's had run-ins with people that have gone public so who knows what private beefs he had as well. You have to move differently when you become somebody. This is a tragic cautionary tale.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan at all so I'm not going to act like I was. I definitely heard of him and I remember when he made the XXL Freshman List with Cole, Blu, Gibbs, etc. This is a real tragedy but what I find interesting is how people are always so quick to point to conspiracies anytime something happens. Sometimes the answer is much simpler. Once you make money, you have to leave the hood. And a guy like him had a lot to lose. And to be frank, he's had run-ins with people that have gone public so who knows what private beefs he had as well. You have to move differently when you become somebody. This is a tragic cautionary tale.
Doggie diamonds eas talking about that. People need to leave that alone for now. It could be true tho. But now is not the time.

Back
Top Bottom