Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Never really listened to his music but he made a good mark in the Hip Hop culture. This is garbage.

When you get shot outside your own store, 6 times (for 60’s), and once in the head. That’s sending a strong message. That’s a hit...
Man I want to know who the 2 cats were that were seen with him in the pic right before he was shot and those are the same 2 cats standing around from all the videos online when others were trying to save his life.

I normally don’t budge over rapper/celebrity deaths but this has me sick. He did so much for so many and was just getting started. I’m actually mad af this is some bull****
I was just listening to his music when I saw the terrible news.. I'm trying to listen to his music now but it's not the same. RIP

"I don't stress"

Not trying to derail, and he actually (usually does anyway) make some poignant statements, but why Mysonne in his IG live have TWO!!!! toothpicks in his mouth?

I know for a fact la is going to be on fire after this..dude impacted to many ppl for their not to be retaliation
yea im gonna keep the streets stuff in the streets but this could get ugly..I feel Nip and Sam kept a lot of those dudes calm thinking about the bigger picture..without him I think they revert back to what they been known to do for a few decades..

Back
Top Bottom