Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I would love to attend the service but I know it’s gonna be crazy trying to get in with all the traffic. Hope they stream it.

The best you can hope for for that service is that it don’t get shot up if they letting anyone in

This situation bringing out mostly positive in us except for the incidents at his vigil

Y’all saw that video of the NOI marching thru LA? **** looked like a scene from Belly 3. everytime I see a video from out there I leave w goosebumps

D5414FEE-5F4E-43D4-8866-8D9A08DD59D2.png

This is unreal. Thought I was cool till I got on IG yesterday and saw that post from his account. I really feel like I lost a close homie with this one and I never met dude.

This is unreal. Thought I was cool till I got on IG yesterday and saw that post from his account. I really feel like I lost a close homie with this one and I never met dude.

I know bruh. Only rappers I even folow on ig are him, dom, nikog4, and jay305

When I saw that I was like damn. Knew it wasn't him.

Not to derail but how does that work to get access to someone’s IG like that? I know he didn’t give his password out like that because his IG is too big and verified to wind up in the wrong hands.

Not to derail but how does that work to get access to someone’s IG like that? I know he didn’t give his password out like that because his IG is too big and verified to wind up in the wrong hands.

I'm sure his "team" had access if not his brother. I know on fb, i think you can assign someone access to someone in the event that you die but I'm not sure how it's activated. IG probably has the same thing.

I'm sure his "team" had access if not his brother. I know on fb, i think you can assign someone access to someone in the event that you die but I'm not sure how it's activated. IG probably has the same thing.

FB and IG are the same. FB owns IG. So either that or his girl had access. Or his team simply contacted FB given the circumstances and they provided the password or a reset.

Anyone get tickets? Got through the line but it was all gone.

i got through, but only managed to get 1 ticket. i'm from seattle, so i'd be testing the waters by trying to get into the event. especially since it states california residents only. good thing, is i got a buddy pass to get me down there.

you guys think they're gonna be checking ID like that? Making sure state and zips are within compliance?

Speaking of that, I wonder who they keep following and unfollowing. Before he died, he was following 2019 people then the next day, 2021 then it dropped a couple. Now it's at 2017.

Back
Top Bottom