Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

word I was at the dc show last week..i missed out on seeing him perform rap nigs smh but I was able to see catch him perform dedication, blue laces 2, and right hand 2 God

Right Hand 2 God live is :pimp:

What surprised is that the concert was wall 2 wall with people..when I saw him last year in September the joint was packed but you still were able to walk around if needed

Still honestly one of my favorite albums this year. Probably the most played.

Also great to see his tour doing well, he’s been selling out the shows so far and even having to add a second show back to back (selling out NY and Atlanta, which is HUGE for a west coast rapper).

saw some videos of the show and he has a live band with him performing and it looks great

Definitely still my favorite rap album to come out this year.

word I was at the dc show last week..i missed out on seeing him perform rap nigs smh but I was able to see catch him perform dedication, blue laces 2, and right hand 2 God

Right Hand 2 God live is :pimp:

What surprised is that the concert was wall 2 wall with people..when I saw him last year in September the joint was packed but you still were able to walk around if needed
Yea Right Hand to God live is dope with the guitars.

pretty mad i missed the DC show. I was actually in Cali at the time. I've been wanting to see him. Anyways we went to the Marathon store (had to get my son a baby crenshaw onesie/shirt) and the new one is SUPER dope. the technology integrated in it is very official. We ran into Sam (Nips brother) while we were there and he was very humble and coo. We had out of town people with us that had never been and he shook all of our hands and thanked us personally for supporting him and his brothers brand.

Not saying he can't "rap", but listening to a lot of Nipsey's songs, his pen game or the way he flows almost has a "dumbed down" approach to it.

It's hard to describe...maybe "choppy"... a short, but clear and concise rhyme scheme.

Back
Top Bottom