Nipsey Hussle!!!

Man I remember bullets. Vol.2 was fire But that was 2 years ago
sick.gif

Nipsey needs to focus more on branding and promotion. The Marathon is my favorite rap mixtape of 2010 and there are songs on there that would open some eyes if he did viral videos for them.

instead, he's doing Jordan Towers videos (smh) for 2 year old mixtape outros. he has the talent.. he just seems to need a better team.

also, i'm pretty sure Detox would've been done and out if Dre worked exclusively with Kendrick Lamar, Game and Nipsey.

Nipsey needs to focus more on branding and promotion. The Marathon is my favorite rap mixtape of 2010 and there are songs on there that would open some eyes if he did viral videos for them.

instead, he's doing Jordan Towers videos (smh) for 2 year old mixtape outros. he has the talent.. he just seems to need a better team.

also, i'm pretty sure Detox would've been done and out if Dre worked exclusively with Kendrick Lamar, Game and Nipsey.

"Slausen ave. N_ do u understand the averages? the fact that im still standin speaks volumes to my savageness"

pimp.gif

"Slausen ave. N_ do u understand the averages? the fact that im still standin speaks volumes to my savageness"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

Change Tomorrow?
roll.gif
roll.gif
song is
pimp.gif
though.

for the record he's got videos shot for Marathon, just not sure what the %!@! he's doing with them.

Change Tomorrow?
roll.gif
roll.gif
song is
pimp.gif
though.

for the record he's got videos shot for Marathon, just not sure what the %!@! he's doing with them.

This. He needs to get with some hipster people that are good with filming like Kreayshawn, instead dude is still out there in the hood with a bunch of people that aren't getting him nowhere. When keepin it real goes wrong 
tired.gif

This. He needs to get with some hipster people that are good with filming like Kreayshawn, instead dude is still out there in the hood with a bunch of people that aren't getting him nowhere. When keepin it real goes wrong 
tired.gif

Gotta take it feat. Lloyd
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I had hopes that Nip would blow up, he def has the talent but his career has been stagnant.

I had hopes that Nip would blow up, he def has the talent but his career has been stagnant.

Originally Posted by CJ003

He needs some people in his camp to help him make moves. Like someone stated, keeping it hood isnt really getting him out to the masses. But I also kind of like that. He isnt switching up his style just to sell records. (wiz).

Back
Top Bottom