Nipsey Hussle!!!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

video was so clean and simple. loved it.

Hottest artist out the west IMO...

Always found it weird how Kendrick Lamar just slid right in front of him.
Nip>KL
I enjoy both tho.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

video was so clean and simple. loved it.

Hottest artist out the west IMO...

Always found it weird how Kendrick Lamar just slid right in front of him.
Nip>KL
I enjoy both tho.

Never heard too much of his stuff but always had love for the dude. Actually has talent. He reminds me of Snoop back in the Chronic era just more raw in delivery. So I guess I'm scoopin this and that new J.Bieber. Wale hasn't made me a believer yet in his new style to cop ambition off the strength.

Never heard too much of his stuff but always had love for the dude. Actually has talent. He reminds me of Snoop back in the Chronic era just more raw in delivery. So I guess I'm scoopin this and that new J.Bieber. Wale hasn't made me a believer yet in his new style to cop ambition off the strength.

The Marathon
pimp.gif

Such a sick mixtape

I feel he can honestly have main stream success, no question about it. He makes songs that could get a lot of radio play.

I feel he can honestly have main stream success, no question about it. He makes songs that could get a lot of radio play.

^ fact

Yeah Nipsey is my 1B in the west to KL....Nip may only not be number one due to his label struggles....he was scorching at one point

I think Nipsey has a higher star power ceiling than Kendrick and you probably know how I feel about him lol....so that was tough to say
laugh.gif

He simply makes better sounding and more balanced songs than Kendrick

^ fact

Yeah Nipsey is my 1B in the west to KL....Nip may only not be number one due to his label struggles....he was scorching at one point

I think Nipsey has a higher star power ceiling than Kendrick and you probably know how I feel about him lol....so that was tough to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

True Story.
Anybody know if that beat is gunna be on the mixtape?

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

True Story.
Anybody know if that beat is gunna be on the mixtape?

Back
Top Bottom