Nipsey Hussle!!!

holdin it down for the west coast fa sho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

excited to hear this tape. for the people saying he's better than kendrick
roll.gif

Nip is the homie, I support him 1hunnit (avy check)

but to say he is better then Kendrick is crazy

Originally Posted by thejrob

excited to hear this tape. for the people saying he's better than kendrick
roll.gif

Nip is the homie, I support him 1hunnit (avy check)

but to say he is better then Kendrick is crazy

he isn't better than him from a technical rapping/emotion standpoint...he just isnt

but purely making songs??? now we have a discussion

he isn't better than him from a technical rapping/emotion standpoint...he just isnt

but purely making songs??? now we have a discussion

i think Kendrick is way overated... but ive been wantin to hear a Dom & Hu$$le track cant wait for that one...

i think Kendrick is way overated... but ive been wantin to hear a Dom & Hu$$le track cant wait for that one...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

^ fact

Yeah Nipsey is my 1B in the west to KL....Nip may only not be number one due to his label struggles....he was scorching at one point

I think Nipsey has a higher star power ceiling than Kendrick and you probably know how I feel about him lol....so that was tough to say
laugh.gif

He simply makes better sounding and more balanced songs than Kendrick
This.

Dudes stay asking why I would take Nip over Kendrick without thinking twice. Son was scorching hot then Epic dropped the ball
indifferent.gif

Nip makes dope songs, slow it down for the ladies and make street %!%!
pimp.gif
. Looking fwd to the new tape

^ fact

Yeah Nipsey is my 1B in the west to KL....Nip may only not be number one due to his label struggles....he was scorching at one point

I think Nipsey has a higher star power ceiling than Kendrick and you probably know how I feel about him lol....so that was tough to say
laugh.gif

This.

Dudes stay asking why I would take Nip over Kendrick without thinking twice. Son was scorching hot then Epic dropped the ball
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Robby & Finesse are spot on about the Nipsey/KL comparison. KL is definitely the better pure rapper, but
Nipsey Hussle appeals to me more.

Robby & Finesse are spot on about the Nipsey/KL comparison. KL is definitely the better pure rapper, but
Nipsey Hussle appeals to me more.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^ fact

laugh.gif

This.

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Most definitely.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^ fact

laugh.gif

This.

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Most definitely.

Back
Top Bottom