smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

R.I.P Kurt Cobain

Took me like 6 months to figure out what the hell he was saying in the chorus....

With the lights out its less dangerous
Here we are now
Entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

N's sleeping
smh.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif
very very good song and one of my favorite videos ever but this songand Nirvana themself are probably the most overhyped band of all time...If Kurt hadn't killed himself there is a very good chance they would've headedtowards obscurity...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

grin.gif
very very good song and one of my favorite videos ever but this song and Nirvana themself are probably the most overhyped band of all time...If Kurt hadn't killed himself there is a very good chance they would've headed towards obscurity...

Maybe so.....But we will never know....

Song may be over hyped.....But its not overrated (I know you didn't say it was)

Come As You Are > any other Nirvana song.

But is it me or does anyone else not know any of the words despite the album being almost 20 years old?

Classic
pimp.gif
This song NEVER gets old. I gotta let it rock a few times in a row before I can move on.

Nirvana is actually my favorite band, and I respect your opinion about them probably falling off had not Cobain killed himself, but I don't think theywould have seeing as the Foo Fighters have been a great band for a while now. But, the song is definetly appreciated, and I think not being able to understandthe words makes the song that much better because it makes you want to listen to it more, and it gives the listener the opportunity to have their ownperspective on what he's actually saying...or maybe I'm just reaching. Either way, great song.

but I don't think they would have seeing as the Foo Fighters have been a great band for a while now
But Grohl wasn't the one calling the shots in Nirvana...The success of the Foos is all due to Grohl...

And let's be honest, the only band still around and successful from the "Grunge" era is Pearl Jam...Cobain would not of had what it takes to berelevant for as long as they have...And i say only band around because the Pumpkins are living off their name as well as Alice In Chains...

Greatest Riff, ever.
I like this song and all, but I can think of a couple hundred riffs that are better off the top of my head.

"Pennyroyal Tea" is my favorite Nirvana song.

- Tical.

I don't care if you can recite every hip hop song ever written backwards while doing a hand stand... if you don't appreciate this song and theNevermind album in general you know nothing about music.

Back
Top Bottom