Nissan 370Z MORE Spy Pics EDIT PG. 5 SEX ON WHEELS

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Did they make it more fuel efficient? my boy has an 08 350 and his car guzzles like a V8

word. my friend gets the worse gas mileage
sick.gif
this wont probably be more fuel efficient tho, since i think it will perform better than the older gen. with rumors at 4.9 0-60, they musta upgraded the engine. more powerful, more
sick.gif
on gas.

but z's are appreciated
pimp.gif
Lost some weight too

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Did they make it more fuel efficient? my boy has an 08 350 and his car guzzles like a V8

word. my friend gets the worse gas mileage
sick.gif
this wont probably be more fuel efficient tho, since i think it will perform better than the older gen. with rumors at 4.9 0-60, they musta upgraded the engine. more powerful, more
sick.gif
on gas.

but z's are appreciated
pimp.gif
Lost some weight too
rumored to be around 3,000 lbs and roughly 335-350 HP

thats around a 400 lb drop from the 350Z

the 07-08 Z's were fast with the upgraded engine at 306HP around 3,500 lbs so imagine this car...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Trim levels:
-370 Z
-370 Z Touring

Transmission options:
-6MT
-Auto

Options:
-Sport package
-Navigation package (Touring only)

Accessories:
-Illuminated kick plates
-Aerodynamics package
-Carpeted trunk mat
-Carpeted floor mats
-Splash guards

Exterior colors:
-Silver Alloy
-Carbon Silver
-Monterey Blue
-Chicane Yellow
-Circuit Red
-Performance Black
-Turin White

Interior colors:
-Black
-Grey
-Persimmon
no purple? ghey. they're sleeping. id bet that purple would sell better than yellow. and im willing to bet the red color will suck too.

I guess good ol' manual transmissions are done for. Sequential is good, more responsive, but... ehhh

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I guess good ol' manual transmissions are done for. Sequential is good, more responsive, but... ehhh
huh? 6mt is offered man...

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the 350z sucked and this doesnt look any different.

s2k forever!
yeah atleast Nissan didnt abandon Z car owners but have fun with Honda's powerhouse in their line up, the mighty Civic SI
laugh.gif

and how does the 350Z suck? I know right off the bat it's people who nothing about cars who say things like this

Damn, that actually looks hot! I love the lowered roof line and how it just goes lower towards the rear. It's grown on me and I'd cop.

From Inside Line:

Nissan Hikes Price on 2009 350Z Roadster

Nissan on Wednesday announced that it is increasing the price of the 2009 350Z Roadster by $590, just a month before the next-generation 370Z Coupe is unveiledat the 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show. The base price of the 2009 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast with a six-speed manual transmission is $37,565, including a $695destination charge.

The increase is "due to raw materials," Nissan spokesman Darryll Harrison told Inside Line. He added that the '09 350Z Roadster will be carriedover from 2008.

Harrison said that there are no 2009 350Z Coupe models on sale currently, only remaining 2008 models. The next-generation 370Z Coupe will be Nissan's mainproduct unveiling on November 17 in Los Angeles, along with the U.S. debut of the Nissan Cube.

The only change for the 350Z Roadster for 2009 is the addition of Moonlight White as an exterior color. All three trim levels get the 3.5-liter V6 that makes306 horsepower and 268 pound-feet of torque.

Inside Line says: A little bit of clarification on how Nissan plans to position the Z roadster and coupe in the U.S. in the coming months. - Anita Lienert,Correspondent

http://www.edmunds.com/in.../do/News/articleId=133427

How much do you guys think the price tag for the new Z will MSRP under?

Back
Top Bottom