Nissan 370Z MORE Spy Pics EDIT PG. 5 SEX ON WHEELS

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I guess good ol' manual transmissions are done for. Sequential is good, more responsive, but... ehhh

So wait the 370Z will only be offered in Auto with paddle shifters? I know the 350Z will still be available in 6MT...but it seems like with the GTR, and then the new Maxima...Nissan is completely ditching the stick shift. Can anyone shed some light if the 370Z will have a stick shift option?

Edit:
laugh.gif
nvm just saw the pics.
Eventually every car manufacture will ditch manual transmissions with a clutch. Today's clutchless transmissions are being made more efficientand quick a lot quicker then their clutch pedal counterparts. One day we'll have to get over that truth.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

I guess good ol' manual transmissions are done for. Sequential is good, more responsive, but... ehhh

So wait the 370Z will only be offered in Auto with paddle shifters? I know the 350Z will still be available in 6MT...but it seems like with the GTR, and then the new Maxima...Nissan is completely ditching the stick shift. Can anyone shed some light if the 370Z will have a stick shift option?

Edit:
laugh.gif
nvm just saw the pics.
Eventually every car manufacture will ditch manual transmissions with a clutch. Today's clutchless transmissions are being made more efficient and quick a lot quicker then their clutch pedal counterparts. One day we'll have to get over that truth.....
laugh.gif
Sad, but true. Clutches allow too much control, meaning inexperienced drivers can 'money shift' and cause immature clutch wear and try toget a warranty claim..which causes headache to the dealership and the company.

They can not be serious if this car starts over $35,000. If so, the convertible version will easily be in the $40,000 zone.

It looks even more compact than the 350, which would be the only drawback for me. Everything else looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Still looks the same as 350 to me.
I feel the same way.

Ofcourse, I know the specs, interior and exterior were tweaked, but I still see the 350z in the 370z.

Originally Posted by 18key

It looks even more compact than the 350, which would be the only drawback for me. Everything else looks
pimp.gif
When I was interested in the car and kept up with the news on my350z, it's suppose to be about 4'' shorter than the 350z, but stillsomehow be more roomy inside with more space inside the hatch.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Edit:
laugh.gif
nvm just saw the pics.
Eventually every car manufacture will ditch manual transmissions with a clutch. Today's clutchless transmissions are being made more efficient and quick a lot quicker then their clutch pedal counterparts. One day we'll have to get over that truth.....
laugh.gif
Sad, but true. Clutches allow too much control, meaning inexperienced drivers can 'money shift' and cause immature clutch wear and try to get a warranty claim..which causes headache to the dealership and the company.

They can not be serious if this car starts over $35,000. If so, the convertible version will easily be in the $40,000 zone.
$29,600

Nissan used the Porsche 911 Turbo as a benchmark for the GT-R and the GT-R murders the Turbo. The 370Z uses the Cayman S as it's benchmark. Better believethis new Z car is going to be amazing. Just in time for the new Z4, TT-RS and S2K replacement.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by 18key

pimp.gif
When I was interested in the car and kept up with the news on my350z, it's suppose to be about 4'' shorter than the 350z, but still somehow be more roomy inside with more space inside the hatch.
is that trunk brace still there?

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the GT-R isn't offered in MT prob more as a safety issue more than anything
They should have.

The transmission in the GT-R is holding it back quite a bit. Word is that quite a few people have ruined the ****** already.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom