Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen a bad looking latina + asian or latina + white.

Mixed>>>>> Orrrr errrthang

I never seen a bad looking latina + asian or latina + white.

Mixed>>>>> Orrrr errrthang

That statement doesnt even make sense. I feel latinas are always the fastest to get obese. Its like after 40 its a sure thing for them.
I can say I never seen a ugly mixed chick. Cant remember. Asians are nice too.
View media item 1091201

Last edited:
Yo WHITE GIRLS are the best looking race of females. IDC what anyone says. I sealed that belief today. IDK how it is where ya'll live but white girls here are amazing. 

I take them any day.

View media item 1091208

C'mon son. :smh:

Mixed girls are da bess. They are the exotic must haves for our generation.

BUT, I do love my hispanic womenz. The sex appeal is almost always bananas, especially when they get to sweet talkin... :evil:

Last edited:
Why y'all bringing up mixed women like they are one race. Stop it.

It's like someone saying peanut butter is the best thing to put on bread and some idiot says nah....... Peanut butter with jelly is the best thug to put on bread.

White girls win. They got evenly matched bodies where I'm from. They got real hair, they don't age like Hispanics, no attitude, and not materialistic. They also got the best faces.

Yo WHITE GIRLS are the best looking race of females. IDC what anyone says. I sealed that belief today. IDK how it is where ya'll live but white girls here are amazing. 

I take them any day.

bugging. and Im a faithful bunny plower.

latina women and persian women both way ahead of the bunnies

I take them any day.

bugging. and Im a faithful bunny plower.

latina women and persian women both way ahead of the bunnies

Nah. Not even close.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

That statement doesnt even make sense. I feel latinas are always the fastest to get obese. Its like after 40 its a sure thing for them.
I can say I never seen a ugly mixed chick. Cant remember. Asians are nice too.

bruh, your statement can basically apply to any women living in america...

White girls win. They got evenly matched bodies where I'm from. They got real hair, they don't age like Hispanics, no attitude, and not materialistic. They also got the best faces.
bruh, white women age pretty bad, materialistic/attitude depends on the girl

White women age the WORST out of all races mentioned. I see them all day at my job with they wrinkled skin and strong jaw line :rofl:

Latina women>>>>

White girls>

It's true that they don't age too well, but there are a large amount of white women with Latina/black girl body's. So, you get both of best of both worlds.

Plus your children come out amazing looking, especially if you aren't white yourself. Blue eyed white girl with a brown eyed dude is
smokin.gif
SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom