Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take her over of those rachet broads in the Draya thread.
I'll take her over ANY of those harlots in the Draya thread. 
laugh.gif

I've officially lost hope with some of you. This chick is PAINFULLY, PAINFULLY average. Y'all dudes will gas up anything.

I'm not gassing her up but all I'm saying is that I'd huff HER gas.

I was initially going by the pics on the first page, in which she DOES look average. She does look better in the pics on the past couple pages. I will admit that.

I've officially lost hope with some of you. This chick is PAINFULLY, PAINFULLY average. Y'all dudes will gas up anything.

Pics of your girl?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you dating her??

I was initially going by the pics on the first page, in which she DOES look average. She does look better in the pics on the past couple pages. I will admit that.

Pics of your girl?

If your girl is average then you're a hypocrite

id give nike a second glance if she was walking down the street but the manager could have my 401k, which really has nothing in it

Pics of your girl?

#NTLogic. That's like if I said Matt Schaub is an average QB and you say if I'm not better than him, then I'm a hypocrite.

Not quite. It'd be more like saying you're criticizing Schaub when your QB is Andy Dalton, Matt Cassell, Christian Ponder, Mark Sanchez, Carson Palmer, Brandon Weeden, or any other QB that isn't better than Schaub.

Pics of your girl?

#NTLogic. That's like if I said Matt Schaub is an average QB and you say if I'm not better than him, then I'm a hypocrite.

Not quite.

You claim we're "gassing" this "average" chick

If your girl is "average" (or worse), not only did you gas up average but you locked it down

Pics of your girl?

Not quite.

Good thing my chick is bad :pimp:
If your girl is "average" (or worse), not only did you gas up average but you locked it down

Pics of your girl?

Not quite.

Good thing my chick is bad :pimp:

Rep you if you post her

PayPal you $5 if you post her and she looks better than this chick

it seems that her boobs got smaller. Or maybe it was an optical illusion before. Anyways, her thighs are her best asset :evil:

Where do yall see average white girls that look like this? Dudes go out to the beaches and clubs and see attractive women and think that is "average".

Last edited:
Where do yall see average white girls that look like this? Dudes go out to the beach and see attractive women and think that is "average".

Man don't even try to rack your brain thinking about it.

Unless she looks like ice t wife. Every white chick gets called average on NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom