Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do yall see average white girls that look like this? Dudes go out to the beaches and clubs and see attractive women and think that is "average".

I'm saying :lol:

I'm ready to pack up and move to any place where she is average because it is heaven.

Where do yall see average white girls that look like this? Dudes go out to the beaches and clubs and see attractive women and think that is "average".

I'm ready to pack up and move to any place where she is average because it is heaven.

While she isn't average, if you're in NYC just hang out at Hunter College and you'll see girls just as bad as her. KBCC/ brighton beach are if you're into eastern europeans ... The bronx if you're into Latinas.... etc

Last edited:
So you're telling me you was just at Hunter at 4pm on a Saturday and expect to find girls that look like her, when Hunter is basically a ghost town on the weekend and this justifies your answer. Might as well say you walked passed the school at midnight last night and all you could find was bum pissing in the corner of a building.

Either way while attending Hunter I've had classes with some of the baddest women you'll ever see in your life and best believe these weren't 3/4pm Saturday classes :wink: :lol:

Last edited:
So you're telling me you was just at Hunter at 4pm on a Saturday and expect to find girls that look like her, when Hunter is basically a ghost town on the weekend and this justifies your answer. Might as well say you walked passed the school at midnight last night and all you could find was bum pissing in the corner of a building.

Either way while attending Hunter I've had classes with some of the baddest women you'll ever see in your life and best believe these weren't 3/4pm Saturday classes :wink: :lol:

Yeahhh i gotta agree with this dude. I've messed with a couple broads from there and wish I had messed with even more.

I'm in that area all the time, still no bruh

Yea there's some bad ones but she would be one of them

:lol: @ bringing up the fact you had classes with pretty girls, impressive.

Yeah i agree again lol. She would be the baddest one at that school no doubt idc. Plus word man, you had classes with these broads and thats it?! I didnt eem go to the school and still smashed a few lol

Only white girl that tops her is this one View media item 873122

She's much closer to the "typical"/average white girl mold

View media item 873365View media item 873364View media item 873381

That's why dudes post things like "pics of your girl" objectivity doesn't really exist with stuff like this dudes judge on a much more forgiving scale when it's someone they're attracted too/dated or have a some kind of personal connection (seeing them in person vs pictures)

Last edited:

Dude open your eyes and read my original post ........ **** I seriously can't stand some you grade school reading comprehension dudes

Dude open your eyes and read my original post ........ **** I seriously can't stand some you grade school reading comprehension dudes

While she isn't average, if you're in NYC just hang out at Hunter College and you'll see girls just as bad as her. KBCC/ brighton beach are if you're into eastern europeans ... The bronx if you're into Latinas.... etc

You keep trying to come at someone's neck and can't even comprehend at a grade school level ...
But you know **** me for answering your original post right ... Giving first hand real world examples right

EDIT
You know what you're right man continue on. Continue on worshiping at appreciating the glorious rare nectar that is Niykee Heaton :smokin

Last edited:
Relax kid, you're going to break your keyboard. Ain't nobody "coming at your neck" we're talking about good looking women :lol:

No comprehension problems, how you said it implied that there a lot of girls that look like her in that area which isn't true

Last edited:
Only white girl that tops her is this one View media item 873122

She's much closer to the "typical"/average white girl mold

View media item 873365View media item 873364View media item 873381

That's why dudes post things like "pics of your girl" objectivity doesn't really exist with stuff like this dudes judge on a much more forgiving scale when it's someone they're attracted too/dated or have a some kind of personal connection (seeing them in person vs pictures)

Wait thats the same girl? BRUH

Last edited:
I've officially lost hope with some of you. This chick is PAINFULLY, PAINFULLY average. Y'all dudes will gas up anything.

I'm not gassing her up but all I'm saying is that I'd huff HER gas.

I was initially going by the pics on the first page, in which she DOES look average. She does look better in the pics on the past couple pages. I will admit that.

I've officially lost hope with some of you. This chick is PAINFULLY, PAINFULLY average. Y'all dudes will gas up anything.

Pics of your girl?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you dating her??

Post pics of your girl then... :lol: you ashamed?

I was initially going by the pics on the first page, in which she DOES look average. She does look better in the pics on the past couple pages. I will admit that.

Pics of your girl?

Pics of your girl?

Not at all, my girl is beautiful. I honestly just don't care or need anyone's approval on NT. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom