Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i could find 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Niykee Thread: Latinas are ugly. Black girls get fat after one baby. I like white girls cause they're not materialistic (lulz). Aliens age the best because they can travel time.

Draya Thread: Thots on thots on thots.

Niykee Thread: Latinas are ugly. Black girls get fat after one baby. I like white girls cause they're not materialistic (lulz). Aliens age the best because they can travel time.

Draya Thread: Thots on thots on thots.

:smokin

Last edited:
i think she will start to tone down on her risque pics. wants to be taken seriously in the industry.

:lol: @ this goof saying she has any more talent than those birds in the Draya thread.

Y'all dudes killing me, her music is trash.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ this goof saying she has any more talent than those birds in the Draya thread.

Y'all dudes killing me, her music is trash.
real talk

i mean i give her ability to play an instrument points, but her vocals are run of the mill, but then again if britney spears could make Ms soundin like a ******, this chick should takeoff

Niykee @NiykeeHeaton ·
Me & Russell Simmons on the red carpet tonight. He was showing me off to everyone.. makin me blush. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ pic.twitter.com/SDpbf2RIxG

Yo :lol:

Last edited:
Don't hate the player....

And she went from Trinidad to Russ. Can't knock the hustle :lol:

Last edited:
If I was a divorced multi millionaire, I don't think Id be above jumping into 18 year olds that look like her every now and then. Probably wouldn't advertise it tho

Sidenote: Do her parents not exist?

Last edited:
This ***** Russell has no shame :smh:

Gonna be all up in her grill with that lisp diggin her out, while I'm trying not to fap to her IG :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom