NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

Can't wait to get my shirts.
pimp.gif

I really don't want to be "that guy" cuz I know I should have preordered, but some help on a penny NT shirt would be much appreciated. PM me ifyou can help me out.

I finally got an e-mail I thought they deaded me
laugh.gif
J/K

I ordered every shirt except for the one that came out last year (NKETLK) since I already have that one.

Has anyones been shipped out yet ??? Now I have a tracking number but has not updated for the past few days .

It says mine was shipped yesterday. USPS usually updates late, so I should probably get it tomorrow. I'll put up pics first thing.

Hmmm...I thought I had a tracking number emailed but cant seem to find it now! Hopefully they will be here soon...

I dont think anyone's gotten em yet, they were sent out Tuesday at the earliest I believe. I think most people should get theres by weeks end though.

All NT member orders went out last week, as scheduled. There were a handful of you that might have had a couple days delay shipment because USPS did notrecognize your address and I had to place these orders manually. Also, some of you were emailed regarding other shipping issues/confirmations that I need tohear back from you on. Most of you have already responded. As far as the tracking number status, in my years of using USPS, I honestly do NOT even check thisanymore. USPS seems to never update the tracking status until AFTER the package has already been shipped, essentially making it worthless for in-transit.It's useful as an insurance policy and to confirm end delivery, but it's not like UPS where they actively scan packages in route. So I wouldn'teven look at that. I've received messages all week from people who have received their shirts, so if you're within the continental US, it should havearrived by now. If it hasn't, just drop me an email and I can look into it. Also for those above asking about the tracking number, it was automaticallysent by Paypal to your email address on file with them last week. I did perform some shipments manually as well, as mentioned earlier. Hope everyone enjoys thenew t-shirts. Please let us know what you think of them. Thanks for supporting..

Post pictures ... SHOW US man ... lets see the hard work the did for us . I would be way more proud if I got mine .

If you haven't received your package yet after tomorrow or Monday, send me an email. It should have arrived well by then. Some of the orders had to bemanually processed as they wouldn't submit through Paypal for varying reasons, so I can review the manifest and look into your order specifically. And yes,for all of you who did receive your shirts this past week, pics would be great. As well as your thoughts on the new organic shirts we used and anything elseregarding the design. Thanks..

Word, Im kinda made I underestimated the 9th anniversary tee, I think in person it would be better than the penny tee now that i got it. Needless to say theT's are good quality, I'll see how they hold up in the coming months after a few washes.

Back
Top Bottom