NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

nketlk_ix_shirt_blk_2f.jpg
nketlk_ix_shirt_blk_2b.jpg

NKETLK IX
$30.00 / Sizes: S-XXXL

Offered exclusively to pre-order customers, our ninth anniversary t-shirt will be made of 100% certified organic cotton. The IX tee boasts screen printedsneaker inspired graphics on both front and back with an international flair. We only have one run planned and when this one retires, don't expect acomeback.

*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM ONLY. Orders are expected to ship between January 5th and 15th.

Hurry, we will stop selling this item on December 17th!

PREORDER NOW:
WWW.NKETLK.COM

nketlk_penny_shirt_blk_f.jpg
nketlk_penny_shirt_blk_b.jpg

NKETLK NT¢
$25.00 / Sizes: S-XXXL

Work magic in this 100% certified organic cotton t-shirt. A stylized, screen printed NT appears alongside gradient pinstripes on the front, with the iconic NTlogo in white and royal blue gracing the back.

Do us a favor: preorder it today rather than begging us to do another run three weeks from now. Can you do that for a brother?

*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM ONLY. Orders are expected to ship between January 5th and 15th.

Hurry, we will stop selling this item on December 17th!

PREORDER NOW:
WWW.NKETLK.COM

7ac25e767fa3cbedf31a9196250ba5c727df2cc.jpg
8ca35b76698eaaf7bf7af110ae58dd0e7663c6d.jpg

NikeTalk OG
$20.00 / Sizes: L-XXL

To help celebrate NikeTalk's ninth anniversary, we've opened our vault to offer you these vintage, original NikeTalk t-shirts. Produced in the year2000, these shirts feature full color sneaker themed graphics printed on 100% preshrunk cotton. Own a piece of NikeTalk history. Only limited sizes andquantities remain and once they're gone - they're gone. True heads only; hypebeasts need not apply.

*This item will ship immediately if ordered alone or with Alpha or VIII T-shirt. (Cannot combine with pre-sell product for faster delivery)

ORDER NOW:
WWW.NKETLK.COM

NO MORE PREORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 12/17!
ORDER TONIGHT OR YOU WON'T GET ONE.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

Everyone, if you enjoy these shirts please give a big thanks to Rajah and Steez for all their hard work. They've spent countless hours on this, from theshirt design to the storefront, from making production arrangements to processing and shipping each and every order. I don't think most people realize whatan enormous sacrifice this is, and it's all for our benefit.

These are absolutely amazing designs. I can't wait to see the finished products and I'm honored that we can represent our community with the bestsneaker-themed shirts out there.

With the foam ones, penny 3s, and 1/2 cents due out in the next few months... that black/royal shirt is a must.

I'm hoping these generate the interest they rightfully deserve - I'd love to see more NT gear in the future.

A couple notes on these:

1. Both the new shirts will use 100% certified organic cotton. It's significantly more expensive, so we hope people agree with and appreciate thatchoice.

2. When the 9th anniversary shirt is gone, it's gone. This is preorder only, so that means after December 17th you won't get another shot at it. Don't bother asking us down the road for a retro.
The anniversary shirts are special, they're for the people who are here now. I only wish we'd had them for years prior to 8... how sick would it be tohave the full collection?

I don't think you can truly appreciate that one without seeing the graphics in detail, so here are some larger images to enjoy:

161256664eaacb7df2c2bd369d987d50bbac623.jpg

ab1352b6685aa68ab627f8792f508a957f8dbb8.gif

yeah i'm thinking i'll cop the penny one. good looking rajah and steez
pimp.gif

The Penny one goes hard. That'll be the first one I cop. Are the regular NT shirts still available?

penny ones hot....

method man: which foam ones you talkin bout the purple junts? i dont think the blue ones are comin back out are they?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Damn...i kinda want both

Me too. I copped the first NT shirt and the quality is STILL
eek.gif
definitely worth the purchase. These shirts are gonna be copped too. Props to Rajah and Steez

Steez, Meth:
is there anyway i could be involved in the design process for the next round? i'm a designer myself and would love the chance to volunteer and collaborate(on anything) with you guys. hit me up. peace.

Back
Top Bottom