No 16 or 17 retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with a 16 or 17 retro we seen a corny *** 15 retro that jordan never played in but
no 16 or 17 im pretty sure im not the only one that wants to see both of these shoes come out theses were hot back in the
day

So many threads about the 16 & 17 already. JB is a market, and I know they're waiting for more and more demand before releasing the XVI, XVII, & XVIII. They want them to fly off shelves and at this point, I doubt they will, until a couple more years.

They are coming, someday. At one time Nike didn't want to release the Foam Ones because they thought the demand didn't exist. After years upon years of dudes asking them, and then finally there being a buzz, boom they retroed.

16's suck, i really dont get it. 17's are nice, especially since he actually PLAYED in them.

yeah, i'm kinda ready for those. white/blue 17's especially. I fronted hard on them when they first released

so i guess the demand was high for the ugly *** 15s huh when they retroed im pretty sure more people like the 16 and 17 over the 15
so demand cant be the issue foreal people been askin about those shoes for a while and when they came out originally the first couple colorways
did sell well so they have a colt fan base

This thread again....
tumblr_m6jgcvuozR1qhkpz8o1_r1_400.gif

sorry to bring this thread up, but I didn't know where else to ask this? How come the XVI on the bay hardly ever come with the shrouds? I want the shrouds if I buy the shoes. Did people just throw them away? To me the shroud makes the shoe. Specifically the Cherrywood, and gingers. Again, sorry to grave dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom