• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Warriors fans on a well deserved and long awaited championship.  I remember commiserating with @Jumpmanst  and @Bastitch  over the oft-parallel misfortunes of our long-suffering franchises.  I hope those long years of struggle made this victory all the sweeter.

And, of course, congratulations to Andre , perhaps the first NikeTalk user ever to win Finals MVP.  

He looks a lot happier holding that Bill Russell trophy.   

640x1136.jpeg.2e0aff913484454bbfd8d083cc58458b.large

He should have done more though.

He was inefficient and his worst games were on his home floor.

L

Only in this day and age where players that actually led their teams to titles can be disrespected. Makes me feel even more like a clown for hating on kobe from 05-2011. It's just much easier to hate than show love nowadays I guess *shrugs*

Congrats to Warriors fans on a well deserved and long awaited championship.  I remember commiserating with @Jumpmanst
 and @Bastitch
 over the oft-parallel misfortunes of our long-suffering franchises.  I hope those long years of struggle made this victory all the sweeter.

And, of course, congratulations to Andre Iguodala, perhaps the first NikeTalk user ever to win Finals MVP.  

View media item 1585864

:pimp:

Godfather has spoken

Congrats Chef Curry and the Whole Dub Nation!

S/O to all the fools in Oakland in the Twomps 

and Habibbii behind the Counter at Tony Liquors on 21st

Congrats to Warriors fans on a well deserved and long awaited championship.  I remember commiserating with @Jumpmanst
 and @Bastitch
 over the oft-parallel misfortunes of our long-suffering franchises.  I hope those long years of struggle made this victory all the sweeter.

And, of course, congratulations to Andre Iguodala, perhaps the first NikeTalk user ever to win Finals MVP.  

View media item 1585864

I thought this was shopped :lol:

and @Bastitch

View media item 1585864

Good timing Meth :smokin

Feel sorry for bron hope he wins one in Cleveland before he hits the sunset.
Congrats to warriors fans even though I know most were temporary

640x1136.jpeg.2e0aff913484454bbfd8d083cc58458b.large

He should have done more though.

**** Lebron. He lost. The world needs to get off his tip. No more stats, no more comparisons, no more best in the world.

He lost. Again.

Its Golden States time to shine. The headlines should be about them winning. Not about the losers stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom