• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats to Warriors fans on a well deserved and long awaited championship.  I remember commiserating with @Jumpmanst
 and @Bastitch
 over the oft-parallel misfortunes of our long-suffering franchises.  I hope those long years of struggle made this victory all the sweeter.

And, of course, congratulations to Andre , perhaps the first NikeTalk user ever to win Finals MVP.  

He looks a lot happier holding that Bill Russell trophy.   
I thought this was shopped
laugh.gif
No, it's just old.  That picture's from 2009.  

The gentleman who used to run Andre Iguodala's official website was a NikeTalk member.  He knew for a fact that AI was a fan, so we sent them over a couple of t-shirts and they were kind enough to mention NT as part of a blog post about his sneaker collection appearing on his then website, iguodala9.com.  (It's now defunct and replaced by a Nike operated site.)  Though that site no longer exists, the associated NikeTalk post lives on in our archives:  http://niketalk.com/t/222802/niketa...uodala-and-his-official-website-iguodala9-com

We know that other NBA players have visited and even posted to our forums over the years, but it's certainly gratifying to see one achieve what is arguably the game's ultimate honor.  

By all accounts, he's a great guy and we're certainly happy for him and his family.

On a more personal level, though, quite a few of our staff members over the years - and our current hosted service partners at Huddler/Wikia - hail from the bay area and I know this is a moment that many of them have eagerly awaited for a very long time.  Enjoy it!

The only team giving the Cavs a problem in the east next year is Miami and that's with a healthy D.Wade.

The Cavs biggest obstacle will be staying healthy.

2 MORE UNTIL S&T IS FOREVER CHANGED!!!!!!

Y'ALL HAVE NOOOOOO IDEA...

ALL OF Y'ALL ARE CALLED OUT.

ALL OF YOU!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

GOODNIGHT LIL BUDDIES!!!!

2 MORE

CAVS NATION

LETS GO BABYY!!!

AHHH

I AM SO HYPE
I HAVE POSTS FROM 2011

ABOUT 200 PEOPLE EXPOSED

MANNNN

YALL DONT UNDERSTAND

LEGOOOOOOOO
Life comes at you fast
top tier clown status

[quote name="ao17"][quote name="Krazyrodzilla"]Magic Johnson lost 4 finals also.
Dude really is the modern day Magic.[/quote]View media item 722599[/quote]

Lebron is NOT magic johnson. no way no how. don't care what the number say. numbers dont tell the whole tale.

Dude is not in the conversation with any of the Mt. Rushmore's anymore.

The only team giving the Cavs a problem in the east next year is Miami and that's with a healthy D.Wade.

The Cavs biggest obstacle will be staying healthy.
you aint even let the L heal yet and u already talking about coming back to the finals next year? yall "cavs" fans are something else man.

Man I still think chef curry should've gotten that finals mvp

NOPE. The right guy won it. Not only did Iggy save their season initially, but he was the most consistent player on the Warriors for 5 of the 6 games, on both ends of the floor. He didn't disappear for almost 2 series, nor finally decide to show up and steal anyone's shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom