Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

J.R. Smith gliding through the hallways of Quicken Loans Arena with a Coors Light in hand and his feet on his hovercraft. Gotta love J.R.
— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) June 17, 2015
mean.gif

mean.gif
 Come on now. 

I've already made fun of Mamba MVP's various ridiculous Warriors posts throughout the season so I guess I'll just point this one out.

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...tephenson-is-a-clipper/80060_20#post_22778412

Buddy got a little too excited and thought GSW's season ended because they lost a tough game on the road to the Cavs in February.

Yes this NBA finals victory against Lebron and the Knicks validates your early season opinion.

I understand that Lebron is hated around at a very unhealthy rate but nobody wins anything without their 2nd and 3rd scorer. Nobody even won a finals game without them before.

I mean is this real life?

Alvin should've stayed. Pels aint gon be no different than the cavs. 1 amazing player and scrubs. jrue cant stay healthy.

Bruh Ive always wondered what these players do in the locker room. Game been over for almost two hours and LeBron still hasn't hit the podium yet :lol:

My guess is,

Crying first

Crying second

Looking at his stats

Crying third

Probably getting prep for ask the questions his about to be all

Then choking on the podium and sing something stupid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom