• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron about to walk away. remember where you heard it first.
Man if that happened 
roll.gif

Well lebron made good on his promise, he did bring the championship to Cleveland. It just will be in the way out in an hour

The excuses are there, but Bron you can't sit at the podium and do this right now.

Sounding mad soft out here B

I've already made fun of Mamba MVP's various ridiculous Warriors posts throughout the season so I guess I'll just point this one out.

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...tephenson-is-a-clipper/80060_20#post_22778412

Buddy got a little too excited and thought GSW's season ended because they lost a tough game on the road to the Cavs in February.

Yes this NBA finals victory against Lebron and the Knicks validates your early season opinion.

I understand that Lebron is hated around at a very unhealthy rate but nobody wins anything without their 2nd and 3rd scorer. Nobody even won a finals game without them before.

I mean is this real life?

I'm not one of these LeBron haters. You were trying to act like they weren't a championship caliber team when they dominated the whole league wire to wire. It was fairly obvious all season long.

Bruh I can't believe this dudes answer. Was it worth it, didn't answer.

I won twice, but this hurt.

Dude is incredible

Much respect to the Warriors and especially andre for that finals performance.
The cavs actually did not play that bad in game 6 but in the end their defense was not good enough to slow down the warriors.
Old motto confirmed: offense wins games, defense wuns championships.

Wait last interview he said they had enough and now he says he kept telling them they were undermanned.

Dude just stop it.

klay finna get so much poon off the strength of this. steph should've held off on that wedding

Seth is. Thought klay played for the other team, not that there's amything wrong with that.

Bron needs to chill throwing his stats out there and talking about who wasn't there.

Here come the capers. Lol. 2-4 . Ur boy ain't close to what Kobe is. No NBA legends look up to lbj like he is better then any of them. Lj is on the hakeem olajuwon level.
Never mention him and kb in the same sentence again.
:rofl: :rofl:
WTF you talkin bout b?

Who mentioned Kobe? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom