• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just caught up with this thread :smokin

Congrats Warrior fans and [COLOR=#red]Jumpan[/COLOR]

I thought @FinallyFamous was going to unload the clip win or lose?

I am disappoint.

11tts87.jpg

Dude talked a lot of what he was gonna do and what his team was gonna do. None of it came to pass. He didn't even take what was coming to him like a man smh. Dude watched from the sidelines in defeat like lebron in those last 20 seconds. 0 respect for homie now for real lol

Quick question?

Anyone have ESPN Insider?

I want to know this new top of the NBA draft shake up???

Who you guys have going top 5????

KAT

Okafor

Russell

Mudiay

Zinger 
As a Knick fan,

I'm hoping that Russell land at 4 ....

I heard that Mudiay did well in practice, but I have not been impressed with the highlight reals coming from Japan.

I def have KAT over Okafor, I think is weak FT is a liability and I seen a lot more from KAT. 

Of course everything that I have said, has to be proven in the court ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...rsue-shorter-term-offer-sheets-212134060.html

was going to post in nba thread but saw it was locked. didn't even go in it to see what happened.
immense sadness

I told yall Jimmy was leaving. yall didnt wanna believe me.

This season has me looking like a prophet yo. I've predicting everything.

shut up freeze..were not cool for like 5 minutes while I go thru some quick grief stages :lol:

I'm turning into NT's Wojo.

Wait til Bron drops the bombshell that he's taking some time off...I'm changing the game.

#Sources.
#Heardithere1st

hey how bout we all just squash all this here arguin' and go out for some frosty milkshakes on me huh?

Last edited:

eek.gif
 how did you embed from IG?? I thought that had been disabled for awhile?
The embed code on their site doesnt work but this one does 

<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="710" scrolling="no" src=" //instagram.com/p/4CchW6wvRL  /embed/" width="612"></iframe>

Just use that code and paste the url of the vid in the bolded area

srs ? when Lebron was asked about if his returned to Cleavland off the court,  was it everything he thought it would be, why did he go around the question?

they aren't asking about his court success, but rather returning back home and his off the field experience???

im sooo behind on the hip slang, i thought i was finally doing it with "Throwing SHade"

why you gotta do me like that :lol:

My bad big dog.

Unless your eyebrows are on "Fleek", you screem yaaaaaaaaas, or Beyoncé gives you life....then the phrase "throwing shade" may not be for you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom