• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
END OF A ERA

9e09e2684806f2bf3fd14c34f446eba1.jpg

Man, ESPN is going to town on the Warriors. I haven't seen anybody give praise to the Warriors yet. Sports nation just said lebron was robbed of the mvp.

Man, ESPN is going to town on the Warriors. I haven't seen anybody give praise to the Warriors yet. Sports nation just said lebron was robbed of the mvp.

think of espn like a mother & LeBron the youngest child

they just saw their little baby get slapped by aonther kid in the sandbox & they couldn't help at all .....

so they are doing the only thing they can.... lie, bs & front after the fact

matrix shouldve signed elsewhere. dude shouldnt go out like this. not like this

Didn't realize he is retiring. He would have been good in this series. Funny how Draymond Green and Matrix are nearly the identical player.

Lebron jumpshot was broke af this playoffs

Lebron after he lost to the mavs could not be stopped :x

Last edited:
if NT were to start a sports channel i fully believe we can be more knowledgeable and entertaining than ESPN 

LeBron for the series 35.8, 13.3, 8.8 per game. So shiny and sparkly.

But then.....

78 for 196 shooting. .398 from the field, 31% from 3, and 68% from the foul line. And 3.5 turnovers per game.

Mozgov and Tristan Thompson, both shot 50%, but only got 49 and 48 shots respectively, with Moz being benched one of the games. Moz even shot 75% from the free throw line.

Narrative being Bron makes all his teammates play better, its been said for years and years and years, yet............?

Instead of featuring a front line of Mozgov, Tristan, and LeBron, and pounding away at the Warriors with that for the whole series, it became the LeBron show, and the entire team was strangulated. Kyrie even played 1 of the 6 games, and they still didn't feature an attack with all 3 front court guys as the primary's. In a series where the Warriors got nothing out of Klay, and actually benched their Center halfway thru, the Cavs never attacked with what strengths they did have, which was their front court. Clearly the Cavs were weak in the back court, but the Warriors were weak in the front court, compared to what the Cavs had to work with, and they didn't even attempt to exploit it. They just let Bron run around and do whatever he wanted, then blamed the rest of the roster for not helping him enough.

I'm sorry, but knowing you lost Kyrie after game 1, I don't see why you don't focus like hell on your 3 bigs (including Bron in that) and using Shump/Delly/JR as defenders only, with the occasional open shot, and using James Jones as needed for spacing purposes. That's the attack they SHOULD have mustered. Maybe, by doing that, it frees up some energy for LeBron, and he can play more shut down defense when needed, or even have a little more in the tank come Q4 instead of the "he's doing everything he can do!!!!!" garbage where that apparently entails missing 118 shots in 6 games with 21 missed free throws and 21 turnovers and no impact defense. *shrugs*

I bet every one of these is a wide open layup and or Jumper.

I can see(not really) daring him to shoot, but dude has so so so many free trips in the Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom