• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
 The Cavaliers’ new starting point guard had to take Uber home last night. 

CGxX_jtU8AANMpk.png

http://t.co/acY1gsYgLP

Tough to hear about Kyrie. While he was out during the ATL series I kept hearing he might surgery anyway so it was a risk in him coming back. Cavs might not win a game now. Then to top it off the Cavs probably shoulda won that game before it even went to OT.

why would i want kyrie to get hurt

warriors were winning the series regardless of if he played or not and he's one of the most exciting players in the league 
You want Lebron to fail right. By any means necessary..
i dont want anyone to fail, i'm just here to point it out when they do fail

i have always given lebron full credit for the two championships he did win. I just dont understand why people hype him up the years he doesnt win 

And here come the excuses... No one can take this championship away from the Warriors if/when they win. Idc. Winning a chip is winning a chip. Especially coming out of the west.
67 wins in the reg season + championship ... i don't think anyone is taking anything away from them. historically good team. 

So Lebron gets a pass now right...
nah i don't think that's right either. they cleaned atlanta's clocks without kyrie or mozgov. just like if he wins, it'll be amazing but if they get blown out and especially if he does the disappearing act it'll be a let down. 

2 all star players get season ending injuries ... In the playoffs

Only in Cleveland

Gotta be kidding me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom