Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elbow pass > off the back board pass that made chris paul the GOAT PG 
90% of the passes that Jason Williams made were 
sick.gif

and the passing, for lack of a better term, swag that infected the rest of those Kings teams were both 
eek.gif
 and 
roll.gif
 at the same time

It's going to be crazy if down the road we look back and say Bron wasted five seasons of his prime not winning a title, last 2 MVP seasons in Cleveland, year one in Miami,should've lost twice to the Spurs but oh well and this year. I think we're seeing him on the decline. The miles, last four years playing every game mostly at the four with all that banging with Indy and Chicago. Its crazy.

Even if he does pulls Game 6 at Boston out of no where it still won't be enough. It's going to be looked at as an excuse but it should be an explanation really.

Still Warriors in 5. I think this needs to end back at Oracle not in Cleveland with everyone just spiritually broken.

It would be nice to have Wiggin's help right about now, wouldn't it?
Why?

He's just another Corey Brewer. 
You have have have to be kidding.
Wiggins post game is better than 50% of the League, but he's another Brewer.

Man, bye guys.
I was just poking fun at the Brewer comparisons that were being thrown around on NT before the season started. 
Damn. This happened, this comparison? How would it even start other than a troll session.

Anyway, glad you weren't serious broham. 

isiah was dope as hell with his passing

omg. I've never seen any of those. Good lord. We never get flashy passes anymore. Like, ever. ASG or otherwise. Steph is the closest lowkey. Are guys just too cautious now? Or lack of imagination?

isiah was dope as hell with his passing
omg. I've never seen any of those. Good lord. We never get flashy passes anymore. Like, ever. ASG or otherwise. Steph is the closest lowkey. Are guys just too cautious now? Or lack of imagination?
nash was the last dude that did stuff like this, but steph does show out from time to time

rondo used to have some and wall has a little bit of flash too 

this dude overpowering dudes, throwing no looks, behind the back crossovers and dream shakes 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom