Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitting hairs, man.

They're both great players in their own right.

I'm just not sure how you can sit there and type that when Steph just won an MVP and has a great shot @ winning Finals MVP.
winning mvp is due to votes, yeah he had a great season(so did russ) but i wouldnt say since hes mvp that makes him a better basketball player than russ

best shooter ever but top 5 all time already? when he just got on the scene as an superstar level player 2 seasons ago

Dude, stop, :lol:

I never said Steph was top 5.

All I'm saying that even if Russ is better than Curry, it ain't by much.

They're possibly the top 2 PG's in the league right now.

For me, as good as Russ is, he makes far too many boneheaded decisions for me to take him over Steph.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, as good as Russ is, he makes far too many boneheaded decisions for me to take him over Steph.
this. dude is a beast but there were a bunch of games that OKC lost because russ was playing out of control at the end of the game 

I literally don't remember anyone bringing up Isiah when Top PG talks were heavy in here, but maybe my memory is failing me, :lol:

He was in my top 5.

I figured ppl had him in there, I just didn't remember seeing his name a bunch.

I recall GP, Stockton, Nash, Kidd and Magic a lot.

Felt like I rarely saw Isiah mentioned.

Dude, stop, :lol:

I never said Steph was top 5.

All I'm saying that even if Russ is better than Curry, it ain't by much.

They're possibly the top 2 PG's in the league right now.

agreed... I'll take curry all day on my squad over Russ... With the way he plays can't picture him having as long and as successful a career as steph...

have the cavs at least win 1 at home. I'd rather have GS finish it in the Bay, Oracle will be jumpin

Fans can't think like that. What if curry gets injured and Klay gets a stomach virus. Not worth the risk.

Besides it would be awesome to watch lebbanon get swept

That's been their most effective offense though.

start paying your bets kid or keep that mouf shut
high sn to post ratio 
laugh.gif

Actually would like to see the Dubs win it at home, now that I think about it

Hopefully Cavs get lucky and win 1 at home :nerd:

would be semi funny if the good people of cleveland get to watch two road teams raise championship trophies in their building due to lebron 

It would be nice to have Wiggin's help right about now, wouldn't it?
Why?

He's just another Corey Brewer. 
You have have have to be kidding.
Wiggins post game is better than 50% of the League, but he's another Brewer.

Man, bye guys.
I was just poking fun at the Brewer comparisons that were being thrown around on NT before the season started. 

Isiah got that Kareem treatment. Don't have the personality to be loved and rated as high as they should be. I don't know why lebby by leapfrogs Kareem on lists.

kareem won 6 championships, had 6 mvps, all time leading scorer, almost beat bruce lee in a fictional fight 

He had an insane high school and college career. Won a chip without magic and had a shot that can't be defended.

I didn't watch him. But just from reading about him which can be misleading, no reason lebron woukd be ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom