• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak crap foul with Bron driving. I'm done here. Gsw working way too hard and not getting calls.

If I was warriors I wouldn't be too worried, they are playing real trash and still only losing by 6

This is why they say jump shooting teams dont win chips. 2 off nights in a row for GSW

They are gonna win this chip though

Last edited:
Patrick Ewing out there somewhere watching this, realizing he was born in the wrong era lol. ******h MOZGOV is wrecking havoc in a finals game. I can't even imagine what some 90's centers would do

Moz was just a trampoline in NY. He was terrible for us, never thought he would be anything close to what he's become.

Shump shot off, Earl looking lost out there.

Mozgov definitely showed potential as a 19 year old on the Knicks... That's what development is about

**** I hate Mike Miller so damn much :lol:

Is this Klay's best game in the playoffs this season? He's STUNTING out here :x

Moz was just a trampoline in NY. He was terrible for us, never thought he would be anything close to what he's become.

Shump shot off, Earl looking lost out there.

Mozgov definitely showed potential as a 19 year old on the Knicks... That's what development is about

I disagree. Watched a lot of his games and he was real bad. Knicks also don't develop players, Knicks are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom