Status
Not open for further replies.
 SHUT UP FAM

WE BEEN HERE

BELLE MY DUDE FOR LIFE
FF going at it!
roll.gif

Glad for your win G

I HAVE TAKEN CLEVELAND SLANDER HEAVY FOR YEARS!!

YEARS!!

SO I WILL STUNT WHEN NEED BE

AND TONIGHT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN TELL ME NOTHING

@Mamba MVP

You got it all figured out.

Game 3 Tuesday. Ride the wave, stay sucka free or both.

I'll bet 10 paypal that Skip brings up Lebron missing his 1st of 2 Fts that would have put them up 2 at that time and (possibly) kept them out of OT.

Takers?

Lmaaaoooo :rofl:

I don't get people talking about the refs being behind the Cavs. Outside if the Mozgov travel and Lebron using the Draymond foul to give himself some rest, the Warriors were getting loads of free passes. Won't even mention the illegal screens they've been using the entire 14/15 season. But all the over the backs that didn't get called, along with fouls on Lebron they didn't get called (understandable being they were during crunch time.), Warriors were getting everything their way :lol:. And on top of that, JR Smith gave Klay/Curry anywhere from 7-9 free points with his bonehead plays. Warriors had every reason to win that game and even with being coddled, they lost. Funny how that works.

Did we watch the same game?

Well I watched the one that came on at 7 on channel 13, you must've watched one of the regular season games.

Props to the cavs for a good win tonight.

I don't like the dude but respect to Lebron for having 2 monster games in a row

I think Cle plays better at home and really has a home crowd that cheers for the team. In MIA the Spurs and Mavs had more fans than heat. I don't see them losing 2 at home. Could happen, who knows all the contested 29 footers GSW shoot may start falling more
Why not?

This is damn near identical to last year with people gassed after Miami pulled out Game 2. Fatigue is setting in already for LeBron, he's getting less and less efficient as the game wears on. The series is coming every other day now for games 3 and 4. 

I'll bet 10 paypal that Skip brings up Lebron missing his 1st of 2 Fts that would have put them up 2 at that time and (possibly) kept them out of OT.

Takers?
A fools bet. Everyone knows he's gonna do that

Takers?

e-prop bets now :wow:

we've reached new heights NT

I really hope Jeremy Lin and Wilson Chandler come to the Cavs next year
Knick fans will be so mad when the Cavs go deep in the playoffs again :lol:

People still really calling GSW in 5 with the next two in Cle?
Why not?

This is damn near identical to last year with people gassed after Miami pulled out Game 2. Fatigue is setting in already for LeBron, he's getting less and less efficient as the game wears on. The series is coming every other day now for games 3 and 4. 

They aint tryna hear that g. They aint tryna hear the homie is 30. They wanna believe he's not human. That he can't be tired. Dude vlosed the game out with missed layups and getting blocked numerous times. He's doing so much and has to continue doing so much..It's not sustainable. Probably. No promises.

Wiggins instead of Love on the Cavs would've be unreal. That perimeter D with Delly, Wiggins and Bron. :x

Last edited:
Lebron oozes confidence man.

That Charles Barkley "Supreme Confidence"

No way he loses this Finals. Not. Happen. Ing.

if steph can play aggressive and with confidence (he doesnt even need to shoot well) the warriors can probably win in 5

if not its going to be a long series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom