• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
screencap all this for when Curry drops 30 on Delly
You talking about on this.....

NBA2K15_PS4_FOB_Final.jpg

Worry about which young kid career ya about to waste

I hope KAT gets to go to minny play with some talent

After thinking it over, Steph shot 3 for 60 tonight and it still went down to the wire.

I think my Dubs in 5 prediction is still good

[quote name="CashBanks"]Lakers fans should worry about the draft [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][/quote]We are.

In the draft thread.

And the Lakers thread.

This is the Finals thread, though, where people go to post about the Finals.

Posting about the draft in the Finals thread? Boy, stop. :smile:

you dont even have a team. Who will you rot for when The Bron hangs em up? You're so off brand.
lol he's getting u out of character freeze, relax. you know his schitck.

and this is coming from a bron fan

yall really setting yourselves up with all this chest thumping after BARELY winning a game after a monster triple double from bron and what may be the worst night of steph's career

lebron wins a finals game in a cavs uniform and his biggest fans just cant stop talking about the lakers 
pimp.gif

yall really setting yourselves up with all this chest thumping after BARELY winning a game after a monster triple double from bron and what may be the worst night of steph's career
errrrrr and did u not see otehr fans doing the same after game 1.

this is the usual for nt

People still thinking GS Is winning in 5? Cavs just rolling over for 3 straight games? Alright man. :lol:

Delly happened. 

Delly will happen again.

Know about it.

Last edited:
[quote name="a-friend"]I'll bet 10 paypal that Skip brings up Lebron missing his 1st of 2 Fts that would have put them up 2 at that time and (possibly) kept them out of OT.

Takers?[/quote]A simple yes or no will suffice:

Did he miss it?

#GOCavs! Still a longgggg way to go! But through it all, we accomplished what we sat out to do. Get a split and steal HC advantage. I'll take our chances with trying to win at home. #GoCavs!!!!!

you dont even have a team. Who will you rot for when The Bron hangs em up? You're so off brand.

You mad. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol he's getting u out of character freeze, relax. you know his schitck.

and this is coming from a bron fan

Lol its all good. I'm not tripping. He's still better than UrBetterthenME. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom