• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with sex ed, stop banning things and take the time to educate people on the potential dangers of doing these things.

It's just all around laziness

Svedka
sick.gif

Last edited:
and swearing. I firmly believe adults thinking you are actually satan if you say the F word in elementary school is the reason I cant stop saying it as an adult and probably never will stop.

Once the younger generations take control of television there isnt gonna be a damn thing censored. Especially with our filthy mouths being mixed with the internet where anything goes.

Last edited:
from what I've gathered, the free Canadian health care is great till you actually need it.

Same goes for NHS.

from what I've gathered, the free Canadian health care is great till you actually need it.

Same goes for NHS.
I got bit by a dog last month and only waited in the hospital for like 15 minutes before the doctor cleaned it up and I walked out without needing to pay a dime

Same goes for NHS.
I got bit by a dog last month and only waited in the hospital for like 15 minutes before the doctor cleaned it up and I walked out without needing to pay a dime
ya its great for that stuff, but procedures and treatments that actually cost $$ is when it gets a little difficult

Same goes for NHS.
Sure the actual services could use improvement but having everything being free and covered >>>> possible bankruptcy because of your health 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol I think I remember reading a story about a Canadian citizen who got hurt while on vacation in Hawaii and her insurance wouldn't pay for her surgery cuz she got hurt outside of Canada

Same goes for NHS.
ya its great for that stuff, but procedures and treatments that actually cost $$ is when it gets a little difficult
Yup, in America if you have money you can pay your way to getting top tier treatment but here if you need something major you're in the same boat as all the other people that need help so it's a long waiting list

Good for the poor/middle class bad for the rich

Lol I think I remember reading a story about a Canadian citizen who got hurt while on vacation in Hawaii and her insurance wouldn't pay for her surgery cuz she got hurt outside of Canada
When I got my insurance there was an international option I had to pay a bit extra for. I think she just didn't check the box so she got no coverage

Same goes for NHS.
The procedures are usually covered though,the biggest issue is that you might have to wait a little while depending on how serious your situation is. I'm actually having surgery soon on a broken finger and it's being fully covered. Meds are always different but they can also get covered depending on ones pre existing conditions

Last edited:
Aubrey is so lame

That outfit doesn't help

That's what Brons laffing at deep down but dummy doesn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom