Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just gonna make it that much better :tongue:

I swear man so many people are being called out with the posts i have saved.

Idk if you have any on my list.... haha... I know a lot of heat fans are on there.
Nah I shouldn't be on there :lol: unless its posts of before he went made the decision to go back and I was saying he wasn't gonna leave that would be all

Is that not what they were saying about GSW?
that they were on of the greatest teams?
whoever said that should get punched in the mouth.
laugh.gif
. best team ever. espn needed to get punched in the mouth along time ago. 

Last edited:
MJ
EARVIN
KOBE
ZEKE
BIG O

All better than Wade

I think son meant SG.

Pretty much.

But as far as all around game, Id only really take Mike, Kobe, Magic, and Dr J over him.

Dudes sleep on Wade for his last 2 years. Prime Wade was a beast in the same position Lebron was in back then. Trying to carry a bum team and being overshadowed by Kobe and Duncan for almost a decade until they teamed up.

Man I thought the warriors were gonna win this series and I thought it was over after Kyrie was done. I can't predict the future but now I think the cavs got this and its time to accept LeBrons greatness. I don't see anything from him coming to a hault and I'm having a hard time grasping that he's averaging 41 points. Almost a 41 point triple double.

Are you on the list of pre-Finals predictions? If so, what did you pick? For somebody so sure the Dubs win Game 4, I want to know whether to take you serious or not.
laugh.gif
i made no predictions except warriors winning. saying "in X" games is stupid. anything can happen, as we're seeing. nobody saw klay and steph folding like this. its incredible at how pathetic they look out there. steph is honestly pissing me off. i had to congratulate lebron an hour ago. doesn't feel nice

Pretty much.

But as far as all around game, Id only really take Mike, Kobe, Magic, and Dr J over him.

Dudes sleep on Wade for his last 2 years. Prime Wade was a beast in the same position Lebron was in back then. Trying to carry a bum team and being overshadowed by Kobe and Duncan for almost a decade until they teamed up.
Best shot blocking guard ever.

Bruh, you uhhh, you been watching?

GSW shook. Legit.
the Cavs have JR and Shumpert. Nothing is set in stone

Yep. I'm not gonna say that they'll lose the series for CLE. But part of me can't shake the feeling that their bonehead decision making skills will cost CLE at least one game. Hell, they almost already have.

Pressure has a tendency to reveal one's true nature/skills and those 2 are nothing but liabilities in tight situations.

1) Moving forward, I don't know how long Draymond and Steph can play together this series. On one hand, you hope that eventually he starts hitting shots and making better decisions, however on the other hand if he doesn't he can't play. He isn't rebounding, and he's causing some serious spacing issues. Then those horrible shots against size are essentially a turnover

2) Curry got hot when Delly wasn't on him, then when he got rolling he started hitting shots against everyone. Over the course of a full game, especially the beginning, his lack of success against delly is concerning to say the least.

3) Lebron slowing the pace down is having a HUGE effect. It's allowing bron to play 48 minutes without being too tired. It's allowing delly to defend and not be tired

Man I thought the warriors were gonna win this series and I thought it was over after Kyrie was done. I can't predict the future but now I think the cavs got this and its time to accept LeBrons greatness. I don't see anything from him coming to a hault and I'm having a hard time grasping that he's averaging 41 points. Almost a 41 point triple double.

Same. I'm a Lebron hater as well.

Shaq's 01 finals game 1 stats :smh: :x

understand...that if shaq could hit freethrows throughout his career, hed be the most unstoppable player of all time.

His Achilles heel :smh:

Everytime I see dudes stats it blows my mind like I didn't already know them, or like I didn't watch the damn games :lol:

Imagine what he would have averaged if he hit his free throws :x

Yeah I think you're good then... it's mostly anti-cavs posts and cleveland slander.

it is glorious
anti-cavs? then im good. i quite like kyrie. lebron on the other hand -_- 

in all seriousness tho, lebron is shooting more than anyone ive ever seen in a post season. is this what theyd call "willing" a team to victory? Delly is out there leaving EVERYTHING on the court, but i have a hard time respecting it because he's such a dirty player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom