• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah I shouldn't be on there
laugh.gif
unless its posts of before he went made the decision to go back and I was saying he wasn't gonna leave that would be all
Yeah I think you're good then... it's mostly anti-cavs posts and cleveland slander.

it is glorious
No such thing as cleveland slander

His Achilles heel
mean.gif

Everytime I see dudes stats it blows my mind like I didn't already know them, or like I didn't watch the damn games
laugh.gif

Imagine what he would have averaged if he hit his free throws
sick.gif
I remember those days clearly...

Shaq was the most frustrating damn player to root against of all time.   Never seen someone so superior to those around him.

Same. I'm a Lebron hater as well.
First time I've found myself with this level of respect for dude.

Word. I've been rooting against him his whole entire career.

But life is too short to hate greatness for so long. He's not shooting very well, but still... What he's accomplishing right now on the basketball court is something to be admired.

If you love the game of basketball you should be enjoying his performance thus far, it's incredible.

But life is too short to hate greatness for so long. He's not shooting very well, but still... What he's accomplishing right now on the basketball court is something to be admired.

If you love the game of basketball you should be enjoying his performance thus far, it's incredible.
Realest quote in this thread.

Hard to say but yeah.

Mostly leadership qualities on display are impressive to me.  Not something he ever had/had to show before to this extent.

games have been stressful to watch. mvp playing like he wants to switch out with seth. klay playing like his square button has a short. draymond playing like he put a couple mill on the cavs winning. refs playing like they dont know what 3 seconds, a travel, double dribble, illegal screen, stiff arm, soccer tackle, hip-check, charge, or an actual goaltend looks like. kerr playing like hes trying to grow up to be erik spoelstra. wade playing like he just wants to reunite with lebron and dance into the sun together.

ISH SKRESSFUL DAWG

^ nah i always liked 'bron since he was in the league.

....but i do want GS to win the series(still think they will in 7)

btw GS loses thurs too.

comes back...wins the rest.

BUT putting 'Bron w/ DWADE?

....that's why ESPN is ESPN.

GS IN 7....STILL.

The ba?cktracking is awesome.
Before the series all yaw was talmbout how GSW is superior and seen the ESPN advanced stats and how they are better at every position. :lol:

The whole argument was that one LeBron can't beat an all time great shooting team.

The entire Cavs offense is goin through LeBron. Mozgof has career highs in 2/3 games. TT eating off the help defense to Mozgof cleaning the boards. The former Lnicks still haven't had a good game.

Bron putting the team on his back

games have been stressful to watch. mvp playing like he wants to switch out with seth. klay playing like his square button has a short. draymond playing like he put a couple mill on the cavs winning. refs playing like they dont know what 3 seconds, a travel, double dribble, illegal screen, stiff arm, soccer tackle, hip-check, charge, or an actual goaltend looks like. kerr playing like hes trying to grow up to be erik spoelstra. wade playing like he just wants to reunite with lebron and dance into the sun together.

ISH SKRESSFUL DAWG
Klay has actually had some pretty solid moments though.

People think the cavs are up because lebron has been inefficient? So if he had made a greater percentage of his shots they would have lost? What the hell do you guys say in here, man.

The difference between bron going 14-34 and someone else is Bron is gonna give you 12+ rebounds and 8+ assists with that line. That's why they're up. Not encause he is shooting a high volume at a low percentage :lol:

The ba?cktracking is awesome.
Before the series all yaw was talmbout how GSW is superior and seen the ESPN advanced stats and how they are better at every position.
laugh.gif

The whole argument was that one LeBron can't beat an all time great shooting team.

The entire Cavs offense is goin through LeBron. Mozgof has career highs in 2/3 games. TT eating off the help defense to Mozgof cleaning the boards. The former Lnicks still haven't had a good game.

Bron putting the team on his back
in the poll the majority had cavs in 6, i know it was pre kyrie injury but still...

"Matthew Dellavedova was scheduled to speak to the media after his 20-point, 4-rebound, 5-assist Game 3 performance. But he is still with the Cavs' training staff receiving treatment for cramping, according to team PR." - ESPN

Delibird with the cramp game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom