• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE REFS?????? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

MJ
EARVIN
KOBE
ZEKE
BIG O

All better than Wade

I think son meant SG.

Pretty much.

But as far as all around game, Id only really take Mike, Kobe, Magic, and Dr J over him.

Dudes sleep on Wade for his last 2 years. Prime Wade was a beast in the same position Lebron was in back then. Trying to carry a bum team and being overshadowed by Kobe and Duncan for almost a decade until they teamed up.
Dr J is more of a sf. I would put wade at 5 after the big 3 + Isaiah

....this press conference makes LeBron look like GOD of the NBA.

I've never seen somebody as comfortable or confident as LeBron is during press conferences (maybe KG only on the confident side). But LeBron has a real talent of turning questions around when he disagrees and then celebrating why the tone of the question was incorrect - followed by 'here's why', without ever sounding like he's personally questioning or above what somebody says.

Last edited:
Truly amazed at how bad Clev was defensively early in the year, but super talented offensively.

Bring in Moz, Shump, JR, Delly, sub out Love & Kyrie, and they suddenly are tremendous defensively. (More PT for Tristan also a huge bonus). Then LeBron just does what he does, and its working. All of it.

Against a great GS team. I have not seen GS look like this at all. Missing bunnies, poor passes, missing open looks, hesitating, now a step slow to loose balls, no transitions, outrebounded, just complete control by Cleveland.

I need GS to win out for my pick in 6 to be correct, but I'll settle for a 7 gamer, winner take all. This series deserves a 7th game. 3 really fun ones so far.

Probably running the offense threw him. He posts up double comes he makes a pass to one guy who then passes to the wide open player.
sounds like a made up stat. i could set a screen for the person who gets the assist. or i can get doubled at the 3 and they swing swing, so IM responsible? eghhhhhhhhhhh

Bro they're scrubs according to all of you. Not my fault the scrubs are playing Laurie lives depended on it.

I'm surprised at so many people ready to call lebron GOAT if he wins this series. As impressive as this series will be ESPECIALLY if he averages 40 I still wouldn't consider him better than prime Magic

If you're the kind of "fan" who in 2015 is still claiming the commissioner is fixing the NBA finals then you're someone I'd never want to watch sports with.

Grow up. Bring something better to the discussion than that immature crap for once.

All this blaming the refs and calling conspiracies left and right nonsense is really ruining the ability to enjoy discussing sports with people anymore. :smh:

And JR and Shump still haven't had that Breakout game. Mozgod and TT make them. legit. They can work the post they can get the rebounds and when their shoorters are on they can hut those shots.

But up until now it's been LeBron raising his play and raising the play of his teammates.

Last edited:
@SynergySST: LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals. Beyond unreal.

my god
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
My GOATness he is making it hard not like him 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Lmao cowards

Bruh this is hilarious.

MJ my fav player of all time but what this got to do w him and bean.

Lmao luck? Lmao

If you're the kind of "fan" who in 2015 is still claiming the commissioner is fixing the NBA finals then you're someone I'd never want to watch sports with.

Grow up. Bring something better to the discussion than that immature crap for once.

All this blaming the refs and calling conspiracies left and right nonsense is really ruining the ability to enjoy discussing sports with people anymore.
mean.gif
wouldnt want to watch a game wit u anyways ,.

stop crying. 

Licensedtoball

U gotta wake up man

If u really don't think the NBA is asterisked up in the behind the scenes game then u are truly nieve

No problems with u personally but really, wake up bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom